"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when someone starts telling a story about “two brothers” and you nearly blurt out “known as the Mask Makers”.

3 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you’ve actually considered spending over $200 on a LEGO set just because it has a cool mask in a cool color.

i’m pretty sure like 83% of the prices for Toa Mata Nui on Bricklink are specifically for the Pearl Gold Ignika

3 Likes

YKYABF when as a kid you thought the castle doors from Super Mario World were Kopaka swords.

17 Likes

Here’s a couple you might enjoy:

• You know you’re a Bionicle fan when people can remember you years after departing as “that Bionicle dude”, even when they don’t know your name.
  • You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have a detailed mental calendar of major life events based around what set you had gotten recently to said events.
4 Likes

same here, though it’s also a lot of LEGO in general.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa there pal. You need an extra of each, so you can have the original sets alongside the combiners!

2 Likes

YKYABF when you’ve read every post in this topic.

3 Likes

… and remained unfazed.

1 Like

…and think that’s something I do/would do.

3 Likes

… /have done.

2 Likes

When you live life in sadness because you gave away your collection long ago

2 Likes

I actually did something like this when I was 10 too. I had to write a paper on something I was an expert at, so I wrote down a recap of the story in 2001 and how it was created. I also wrote about the community a bit.

@ToaJaton The island in moana is called mata nui

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have an appreciation for street signs because they’re a lovely shade of Keetorange.

3 Likes

It’s actually Motu Nui.

1 Like

you know you’re a bionicle fan when you take apart big system sets just for the black axles. Also, when you get the hidden side vehicle sets just for the bionicle refrences in them.

@Makutros ehh close enough

SHALL NOT DOUBLE POST!!! - Spiderus Prime
ok, but its kind of annoying when you want to make a second statement but nobody has posted since you last did.

3 Likes

ykyabf when you respond aloud “big mood” to every post on this topic

1 Like

YKYABFW your alarm is Jaller yelling what he always does

5 Likes

that’s why you quote or tag

1 Like

YKYABF when you look under your bed and see hundreds of pins and axles.

YKYABF when your family runs away when you say: “in the time before time”

2 Likes

YKYABF when you build the combiners with spare sets and pieces or make up your own combiners.

1 Like