Zephyr, Toa Jéah of Plasma (My Self-MOC)

This is for @TheMoltenKing’s G1 Toa Teams Community MOC Project.

Name: Zephyr
Toa Team: Toa Jéah
Element: Plasma
Weapon: Augmented Photon Sword

Gazing over the universe

Front and back shots

Him and his team of universe hoppers
Left to right-
Yoshida, Odessa, Zephyr, Trevor, Xarix

He obtained this Hero Core when he visited the HF universe. It is a reminder of his friend’s sacrifice.

CC is always appreciated.

38 Likes

Looks very good

I think you mean Zephyr, Hero Jéah of Plasma. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, not bad. I like the nice contrast of the sword against the orange of the body.

I like the colors. The build is simple but looks nice.

It’s simple, but very effective. I especially like the color scheme.

Was his friend name Nex? Because this moc has a similar color scheme to him.

While the color is well balanced, the leg build is pretty bad from the back, the pins of the upper leg sticks out and the lower section is an exposed beam.

shhhhhhhhhhhh

Nah, it wasn’t Nex.

Like it.

Good explanation for a g1 bionicle character having a hero chest peice.

Eh it’s pritty darn cool

Good stuff. Orange and white is a slick color combo. And that mask is very underutilized in MOCs, I feel. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in orange either.

The only criticism I have is regarding the hands. Those Technic pieces don’t look anything like hands. Why not use the fists instead?

For a more classic feel, I would assume.

1 Like

I don’t like the HF fist pieces. They’re clunky and weird. The technic hands are more classic and better looking in my opinion.

Agreed.

1 Like

How are they better looking though? They don’t resemble a hand in any way. I agree that they’re more classic. But that’s not always a good thing.

1 Like

I agree with you, but some people like it.

1 Like

I just don’t like the HF fists. They’re very large and honestly they look bad on lots of mocs.