Zero's One Year Boards Anniversery Extravaganza

So I realized that on this day January 10, it has been one whole year since I first joined the boards. To celebrate, I’m going to do something nobody has ever done before. I’m going to draw @everyone on the TTV Message Boards.
How this is gonna work:
-It’s only one sheet of paper now, but as the requests grow, I’ll add more sheets and create a much bigger scene.
-If you want to be drawn in this massive art project, all you have to do is comment down below and state whether you wish to be drawn on the poster based off of your self moc or your avatar.
-Once the project is complete, I’ll add “The TTV Message Boards” to the bottom of the patchwork poster.
-I’ll update this as frequently as possible.

Without further adeu, the project so far:
Oldest to latest

Added myself, @Political_Slime, @MakutaTexxidos Texas Toast, and @Mrblackpants

I look forward to putting everbody else on here. Cheers!

P.S. I’m not the greatest artist but I’ll try to draw anything requested here

added @Oonie @Sammythekat’s arm @Kidnapped_Sock and @BlueCel also redid @Mrblackpants

Blue was kinda hard to draw but came out well. Sorry kidnapped sock. You came out kinda malformed as I had to flip your avatar’s head. And somehow I made the toaster the centerpoint of this project. Oh well
More to come. Also a second sheet will be added. Cheers!

20 Likes

well id like to be drawn, but based on my avatar, also wish you luck, drawing literally everyone will be a HUGE task.

7 Likes

I’ll go with Avatar. And wow this is ambitious. :+1:t3:

1 Like

hmm

this man right here.

with a head like this

2 Likes

@BlueCel @Kidnapped_Sock I’ll b able to say I was the first to do something like this on the boards.

1 Like

Everyone including users who’ve come and gone, banned or never active? That’s hardcore. Good luck, dude.

2 Likes

Draw everyone? Pretty sure at least a few people have done something similar.
Nevertheless good luck.

4 Likes

Since I don’t want to have my Self-MOC be drawn, go ahead and draw my avatar.

(This is the best size I could get the image at without finding it again. I’m lazy.)

1 Like

I’d love to be a part of this! I’d prefer to be drawn as my primary avatar, seeing as I have yet to post my self moc.

1 Like

I’ll go with avatar since my self Moc doesn’t exist yet.

1 Like

I’d like to request as well!
If it’s alright, I’d like for my avatar to be used.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you be kind enough to try your hand at drawing Drahcir?

1 Like

But but but
I have a hau
not a kakama…

4 Likes

Hau? Your avatar?

This is pretty great, goodluck on drawing it. It’d be cool if you could draw my old avatar instead of current one.

2 Likes

neat drawing

also good luck, you’ll be swarmed by requests, I’m not gonna ask to be drawn as to not add more to your list

1 Like

You’ve got a monumental task ahead of you. Good luck

I’ll probably wait until requests die down before I submit mine

1 Like

Yeah…

1 Like

Sign me up! Ill take mah self moc
Echo-Echo, Reaper of the Undead v4
But with a 2015 add-on as the chest(tryin to make it look like his new form), and wearing earbuds.

Hope i didnt sound TO demanding. If its to much, idk, just draw echo i guess.

1 Like

Count me in! Draw me like the 11th Doctor, please.

1 Like