04/17/2016 Site Update

do we have new medals or what?

25 Likes

That happened to me too.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re new. It’s nice to have more medals, though.

1 Like

By the looks of things they have introduced a bunch of new badges sometime after the Civil War parody they did on the boards.

I recently got these for example when logging on;

Nothing to panic over, just you’ll likely get a couple of these if you’ve been on the boards a while as they are for things such as ‘500 likes received and 1000 likes given’ and other milestones you’ve likely gained in the past that now have a badge associated with them :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Edited Title

1 Like

was that medal about?

10 Likes

It’s also happed to me, too.

Empathetic*

“This badge is granted when you’ve received 500 likes and have given 1000 or more likes in return. Wow! You’re a model of generosity and mutual love”

7 Likes

Im not good enought for that

alright so… the new display, how do I know how many likes I have given and how many likes I received

How do you earn ‘admired’? Because then I’ve got 'em all :slight_smile:

@Asriel it’s just rounded to the nearest 100, in other words: you can’t :frowning:

But pm’s count as topics and messages in pm’s as posts, that’s what annoys me :anger_right:

1 Like

Likes Given should be in Activity, Likes Received in under Notifications.

1 Like

Admired
This badge is granted when you receive at least 5 likes on 300 different posts. Wow! The community admires your frequent, high quality contributions to the conversations here.

2 Likes

I guess a multitude of these badges may trigger when you like, comment, receive a like or whatever it takes to update. If you are unsure then you can view your stats on the ‘summary’ page on your profile.

You can always enquire with staff though also.

4.6k likes received
949 likes given

Apparently you should have it… :s

1.3k likes received
2.0k likes given

Apparently you should have it… :s

Admired

“This badge is granted when you receive at least 5 likes on 300 different posts. Wow! The community admires your frequent, high quality contributions to the conversations here.”

Edit; Kapura’d :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

should it be here?

alright, found it

Preferred it when it was more specific and didn’t count messages as posts :frowning: Cheers and cheers to you @Asriel too :slight_smile: .

So now I know how to get ‘admired’…and it ain’t ever gonna happen :wink:

1 Like

wait, am I famous in the boards? I know blu is, but me?

oh I understand now why I didn’t get the “Empathetic” badge, I got lots of likes, but I didn’t give that many, ups

3 Likes