#1: Kolhii Players & Primary Characters (MNOG Project)

Freaking amazing :blush:

You could’ve used Kulta’s horns to make a Ta-Koro Guard Spear - they’re not available in red but you could paint them or use the black ones.

1 Like

Amazing Job, wish they were actual sets back in the day.

Fantastic gearbox design. I’ll have to remember it.

This is amazing! But we need the Mata Nui island, and the villages. : {

we’re getting the villagers.

Yes, but I was talking about “Villages”
like Ta-koro Ga-koro etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh

that’s unfeaseable, unless they were make of paper

and if @Hazash was a great woodworker

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have the time nor money to make any location-based stuff for the project, though I wouldn’t rule it out for the future. Currently, I’ve got other stuff to be working on #BiowaveProjectHype

1 Like

“I look like an elephant!” I couldn’t stop laughing at that.

Also what did you use for Hali’s strap on her bag?

1 Like

Just an elastic band. Nothing too fancy :stuck_out_tongue:

this is really awesome

Can I get some Airhorns?

3 Likes
1 Like

This stuff is great and you should be proud of doing this. I’ve always wanted to replicate the '03 matoran but I never knew how to and gave up overtime. Seeing this has given me motivation to build some of the matoran. But before I do that, what paint did you use to get black, dark blue, and purple? I would like to build Ahkmou, a couple Onu-Matoran and Ga-Matoran and I’m not sure what spray paint to use.

Did Ehrye become Arktinen when he went too Mata Nui or is that head cannon? I haven’t heard that before.

That’s more my headcanon, but it’s not something we’re addressing in the Biowave story.

1 Like

I want them. I need them. I need them now.

I like the sheilds

They are all super cute :heart_eyes:
@Hazash you seem knowledgeable in the ways of approximating paints to official LEGO colors - do you have any ideas/suggestions what colors/brands to use if one wanted to get Medium Blue(ish)?

2 Likes