10 Cloverfield Lane

The mysterious movie that suddenly came up and only somehow related to the Cloverfield movie, not a sequel or prequel or anything I think

basic synopsis from various sites:

“Waking up from a car accident, a young woman finds herself in the basement of a man who says he’s saved her life from a chemical attack that has left the outside uninhabitable. Uncertain what to believe, she decides she must escape, whatever dangers she may face outside”

discuss. It’s coming out March

3 Likes

I’m excited for it so far. I found Cloverfield alright as a movie and always felt like it deserved at least some expansion.
What’s the most impressive aspect though is that it literally came out of nowhere. In this day and age, there are almost never any surprise movies. We always know what movies are being made (even if we don’t know when or what it’s about) but this literally appeared out of nowhere. We know nothing about it and I love that mystery aspect.

2 Likes

I actually like Coverfield, BUT I HATE THE DESIGN OF THE MONSTER. Sorry about the caps i forgot to turn those off. So yay if i rent and like then i’ll buy it when it comes out on DVD. :smile_cat:

I liked the first movie to a degree, so I’m interested to see what it is they’re running from this time around.

looks good, its probably just in the same universe.

■■■■ JJ Abrams and his mystery boxes

How very interesting…

This is really wierd i never imagined any form of continuation for that movie.
Well, it’ll be interesting to see how they handle it.

1 Like

You guy’s see the new hidden message thing yet?

Not sure what that monkey in the trailer and stuff was for… but eh.

Anyhow, I didn’t like Cloverfield, but I heard good things about this one, so I saw it… and it was great. Glad I saw it.