1st Anniversary Contest - Poll Center

Continuing the discussion from TTV Message Boards - 1st Anniversary Community Contest!:

So, here we are! The 1st Anniversary Contest Poll! Please note that you can vote only once for each category. The polls will last a week until 11:59pm CST on August 5th! The winners will be announced then. Shoutout to @Hawkflight for making it easier for us to see the entries!

Note: Clicking on the link will not actually vote, but take you to the link. You can vote by clicking on any blank space, in that bar, though. You can also right click and open the link in a new tab. If you’ve voted, the bar with the entry you want to vote for will turn blue.

Additional Note: Please don’t make dupe accounts to inflate your poll count. You can, however, vote for whoever you want with your own account. Cheating is against the rules. Voting as a group is not.

##Stories/Literature

LEGO Creations/MOCs

0 voters

##Artwork:

0 voters

##Videos:

0 voters
20 Likes

and now we vote for who wins!

3 Likes

This is gonna be a Looooooooong week.

5 Likes

The suspense is off the charts!

4 Likes

yup…

4 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/Yhrx0zz.gif
only sub day with week

11 Likes

Let the popularity contest begin!

8 Likes

Who knows, maybe everyone will read every story and then choose their personal favorite. /s

1 Like

dude, I’ve read every story, everyone here are such good writers, it’s hard to pick ;-;

5 Likes

That’s what I’m doing. It’s the only fair thing to do in this instance and I encourage everyone else to do the same. >=[

-Mesonak

6 Likes

listen to the mesonak, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry

3 Likes

I’ve done the same and read all of the stories, saw all the MOCs and Pictures, and watched all the videos. It did make it uber difficult to pick one, though. :blush:

So uh
yeah.

I’ll be here,waiting.

Well. This is different than I expected.

1 Like

There goes my chance of a custom title.

EDIT: ny to my. Stupid iPod.

So uh,yeah.
I guess i won’t win after all.

2 Likes

4 Likes

refreshing intensifies

2 Likes

Seeing what other people can do makes me feel like…
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11375172_102658700072010_231844797_n.jpg

4 Likes