1st Anniversary Contest - Poll Center

Don’t feel bad. I never win.

I was gonna submit something but the perfectionist in me made me redo it over and over until it was to late.

I would like to mention that this won’t be the last time we do MB Contests, so don’t get yourselves too down in the dumps if things aren’t looking too good ^^

With custom titles being such a highly requested thing, it only makes sense to continue these competitions to allow everyone a chance to earn one.

13 Likes

I am glad and impressed to see the amount of maturity from both ends of the polls, current winners and losers alike.

7 Likes

i agree. although i gotta say i think some the votes in the MOC section are quite unfair. i’m not jealous or something, but i think my MOC should’ve gotten at least 3% :stuck_out_tongue:

i also think, that the swamp strider is very creative and i would’ve liked it to be a little more popular (as well as the royal remains).

also, is it really fair to post several MOCs as one entry? i mean, i like the idea, but i think that should be a little better explained in the rules next time :wink:

I’d agree with you on that. While something like Yink’s is fine,with the main MOC having a rider, I don’t think having many MOCs as a single entry is very fair.

3 Likes

55 voters in MOCs, 39 in Literature.

( e__e)

2 Likes

How to calculate the amount of votes for an entry

Take the number of votes and divide it by 100. Then take the decimal you get from that and multiply it by the percentage of votes an entry has

Example:
42 / 100 = .42
.42 X 83 = 34.86

1 Like

I’m curious if TTV will show this in their podcast and show what they like just like Episode-124 ; TBFTGM. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

mfs, Tak, Cal and awesomenessreborn look like the top guys who will win

2 Likes

There’s still a while left.

unless there’s a landslide of votes for other people, it’s guaranteed

besides, it’s like 2-3 days left. Not like that could make a difference for the votes

1 Like

tl;dc :stuck_out_tongue:
(Too Lazy Don’t Care)

4 Likes

We will indeed; it may not be crazy in-depth and we may not talk about everybody’s entry in detail because that would take way too long, but we will likely rattle off our favorites and who we voted for. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

6 Likes

the anticipation is making my skin crawl…

oh hush

4 Likes

checked the votes

MFS, Cal, AR and Tak are still goin strong, and so is helryx, who I missed while lookin around

2 Likes

Nu

My bull will lose.

So much for “kicking” away the competition.

Looks like helryx could win in the MOC category now.

Good job, dude.

3 Likes

Members of the No Voters Club:
@PluralLego
@TimeBeforeTime
@MiraculousPrime
@Random_great_being

3 Likes

I call being the Head! It is my one and only dream! :heart_eyes:

EDIT: @MiraculousPrime has beaten me in battle. He has stolen my title. :persevere:

1 Like

Fine. I was planning on being the head of the No Voters Club since I made the list, but you can be I guess.

2 Likes