2000's Culture and Entertainment

Excellent.

I suppose I grew up in the 2000s, but since

I didn’t get too involved in the culture. Notable things to me were…

-Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen
-Kids WB
-Artemis Fowl series

2 Likes

I loved the 2000s, being my childhood and all, and was very involved with the culture. Some notable things to me during this golden decade were

-Pokémon (mainly G3). I got big into the trading card game, watched some of the movies, and watched the show Pokémon: Battle Frontier

-Cartoon Network (back when Jim Samples was still around). I remember coming home from school every day to watch shows such as Fosters, Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd n Eddy, Camp Lazlo (anyone remember this?), Kids Next Door, My Gym Partners a Monkey (anyone remember this?), etc

-K’nex Alive. I went through a huge K’nex faze in the early 2000’s, though my favorite live was Knex Alive. The premise of the line was constructing mythical creatures using Knex parts and specialized pieces specific to that model

-Webkinz. This was another big part of my childhood, and I remember having so much fun going on the website. My first was this platypus thing but it only had two legs and had a fat booty.

-Gamecube and Gameboy. In regards to video games, I remember playing a ton of Mario Kart Double Dash and Nicktoons Unite on the Gamecube with my friends. Though a game I really enjoyed which sucked me right into the franchise was Sonic Heroes. As far a the Gameboy is concerned ( I owned the Gameboy Advanced SP), I remember playing a lot of Matoran Adentures on it.

-YouTube. Though I didn’t get an account until 2013, I watched YouTube a lot during its early days.

The best year of this decade, by far for me, was 2004

3 Likes

Goes to suscriptions checks your channel

NO CRUD!.

:blush:

I may need to be shot for this…but…as…a kid…I…really…liked…Geotracks and Tomas the train…