2000's Disney Channel

It’s possible that a lot of people here grew up with access to Disney Channel, and it was probably within the era of the title.
This era had shows such as That’s So Raven, Cory in the House, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Phil of the Future, etc…
Those were just a few I grew up with, what were some of the shows you grew up with from this channel within the 2000’s?

BTW, I saw an episode of Phil of the Future recently, it’s a lot more cheese than I had remembered, and was very cringe for me to watch

3 Likes

Ah, old memories

2 Likes

I never really liked any of those shows…and I never watched them. I had a biased distaste for anything live action back in the early 2000s. this lasted until just recently (around 2010/2011).

1 Like

##YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVAR 2 AIR ON DA DIZ CHAN;
#HANNAH MONTANA!

/s; This is the second worst post I’ve ever made

3 Likes

I didn’t watch much of the early 2000’s Disney Channel but when the late 2000’s Disney Channel hit I started to get in to it.

1 Like

Dang, I remember this version of Disney Channel. This was the best version, and the last good parts of it ended with Phineas and Ferb. Since that show has pretty much faded away (I guess they’re still making more episodes or something?) all Disney really has to offer is a bunch of dumb live-action sitcoms.

Well, they’re IS Gravity Falls, but isn’t it gonna have a finale or something? I dunno, I don’t watch much cable anymore.

3 Likes

Phineas and Ferb is D.E.D.

1 Like

Much sadness.

3 Likes

Cory was a great anime.

sorrynotsorry

1 Like

and you’re dead to me

3 Likes

Never watched to much of the Disney Channel back in the early 2000s aside from Kim Possible and Lilo and Stitch at times.

2 Likes

THOSE SHOWS WERE AMAZING! Even today, as I re-watch some of the old Kim Possible episodes, they hold up nicely. They’re so funny and so amazing.

2 Likes

I hate this topic already

2 Likes

Eh…

DARK DAYS OF MY PAST

There were some good shows, but the quality of them compared to now is hard to track…I’d say they’re pretty even.

2000’s Disney = A few good quality shows, but some odd premises

Modern Disney = Lots of mediocre shows, lots of dumb and weird premises, and a lack of focus on what works for new shows featuring the same actors from other shows that were probably better and ruin the actor…

3 Likes

Yep nostalgia.
Suite Life was best.

1 Like

I have never had Cable TV, but some of my cousins have/had it so I remember watching some stuff, specifically the Suite Life of Zack ad Cody…

1 Like

This show… THIS SHOW was fun.

I always liked Mr. Moseby.

1 Like

Suite Life of Zack & Cody > Suite Life on Deck

2 Likes

I don’t remember much, because I only watched it when I was at my cousins house, but I do remember an episode where one moved out of their room…

1 Like

Here is my opinion for all most of the shows:

CHEESE

1 Like