2015 Kaita

This is my proposal for the 2015 Toa Kaita, I used the pieces included in bionicle 2015 sets, I now their color seems akward but what do you think?

10 Likes

Well, they certainly haven’t skipped leg-day…

7 Likes

Did you use two Onua’s?

3 Likes

Yes, yes I did

Doesn’t that go against the whole “Kaita” idea?

2 Likes

But the idea of the kaita was to combine three different Toa into one…

2 Likes

It may, but I got two Onuas accidentaly so I thought: “Gotta make somethin´ outta it”

BTW they have gear functions in their arms

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row, unless your post is an update to your Moc. Click here to read our rules on double posting. Thanks :smile:

1 Like

These Kaita, are rather, strange.
The legs seem awkwardly built, one uses two of the same Toa to add on to it, of which is not how the Kaita are supposed to work.
Gear function is cool I guess as it hearkens back to the original ones.

6/10

I don’t like them, because you seem to have used more parts than what comes with the sets. Even worse, you used parts from Kopaka Gali Lewa on Akamai, and parts from Tahu Pohatu Onua on Wairuha. But, you know, they are still built well, and I love it when swords come out of a character’s forearms.

5.6/10 :confused:

2 Likes

I was planning to do smoother versions of them so don´t worry, I just need a couple of hours

Might want to check out these for inspiration:

Just for ideas, don’t copy him. :smile:

4 Likes

Well, thanks I had already cheked those out but I think some ideas of these can be rescued

1 Like

Don’t take this the wrong way, but they look terrible.

1 Like

Ok, it’s just that they look like a Transformer that was transformed wrong. :smile:

*horribly wrong

1 Like

They look cluttered and use pieces from other sets, but they look huge and powerful!

6/10

But, oh gosh, those knees

Also, they don’t have a chest. They just have cluttered armor. Try arranging them in a way that makes it look like a single piece.

1 Like

Gah. I gotta be honest with you.

Not all of this is bad, in fact the shoulders up are fine in my opinion. But once you go down the shoulders things get weird.
I think these things try too hard to be like the old kaitas with the interlocking limbs and feet and whatnot.
Though what you did is very good in that regard, it doesn’t end up looking that good.

But these aren’t terrible at all; I’m sorry. You must feel like you’re being buffeted by criticism right now.

2 Likes

Neat little MOCs. but the fact that you used parts that were not from the sets. is kinda…eehhhh…

I am indifferent.

Too bulky,but I likeit