2015 Matoran Discussion

It’s a big question. Will everyones favorite tiny biomechanical beings return? Also what Matoran do you want to see? Will the prefixes remain? Would the prefix for Lewa’s village be Bo- because of the element switch? Discuss!

7 Likes

I just want personalities for them. I loved how each Matoran was different :blush:

8 Likes

Maybe they get Polybags for next year.

1 Like

I want them to stay. They were at the heart of it the easiest characters to relate to.

1 Like

And it was good to see them becoming heroes
Takua - Takanuva
Matorans from 2001 - Toa Inika/Mahri etc

Well, without, ya know…

Macku…

5 Likes

Hopefully we see familiar faces/names. Also if we do their personalities along with it. Turagas, matoran, rahis, and makuta and his minions would all be awesome to see again.

Poor Onepu… even when talking about the forgotten Mctoran he gets ignored.

2 Likes

But… But…

HewkiixMacku…

If it’s a reboot we could possibly get all of the original matoran as Mini sets
If it’s a soft reboot or continuation we would probably only get those who weren’t turned into Toa like Macku who will sit alone on the shelf at the opposite end to Hewkii

1 Like

I hope matoran return in 2015. Until recently the matoran where my favorite characters (I now like Kopaka better). They are cute and awesome all in one.

1 Like

McDonalds is bringing back happy meals with them. Isn’t it obvious?

2 Likes

If we do get them, it will probably be the Pre-Inika, that way they can reuse the new Mata masks.

I also really hope we get some matoran. Something inside me doubt we will though.

I can’t say at all if the prefixes will remain. We still don’t know for absolute sure if the word Toa will remain or not. It could still be used in the story but not on the sets.

We all need some Takua in our lives…
We also need Huki and Macku.
YEA BOI I USED THEIR 2001 NAMES.

1 Like

I would honestly really like a retelling of Takua becoming the Toa of light. Not before going on some new adventures as a matoran though.

MNOG 3: Quest of Light

1 Like

No. It would be “The Okoto Online Game.”

3 Likes

OKOG: Okoto Online Game

BOOGIE “BIONICLE- Okoto Online Game:Ignika Expansion”

4 Likes