2015 MOC + Year Recap

Thank you @Windfall @Oniwah for the comments!

Well, it’s not all easy and rainbows sadly. A lot of those MOCs pictured I had a heck of a time trying to build. Either because I was angry, or because I lacked motivation to do them. Ultimately I tried to get everything done, and I usually did though.

Also, to be fair, I have a good 8 years of building experience under my belt, and I’ve “learned” what I know because of some close friends. Thank you for the comment!

Sadly no. I do not plan to reintroduce that concept into Ventum. I feel like it ruined his character and honestly made V8 turn out not so good (I consider V8 to be one of his worst versions tbh.)

Well, you’re kind of lucky. I was originally gonna go for black and dark red. But I’ve decided against it and wanna go a much drastically different route for Ventum then I ever have before. So, no worries, he won’t be red and black and nothing else.

How do you know Zach? Lol. Unless we’re thinking of different Zach’s.

##Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the comments I’ve been receiving. I greatly appreciate each and every one of them.

1 Like

Huehuehuehue. I know pretty much all of BOR except for Pot8o and Emmsixteen. I talk to Evan, Hazzy, Ekorak and Zach daily. Ek dies every now and then and reappears days later but I’m sure you know about that lol. Evan also kinda took a break from the Bonkle community and spoke less for a while.

If you’re wondering, yes we have a group chat.

As for the chest, IMO I don’t see how it ruined the moc. It was a neat and unique feature. IMO the only things truly wrong with V8 were the limbs and the color blocking.

But aye it’s nice to hear he won’t be red and black. Any big changes you’re thinking of doing to Ventum? Or are you still deciding and such?

Well, it made the torso stupidly complicated and overall just made things more messy. But that’s just my opinion. The limbs also sucked too though. Lol

Still in the planning stages. I’m probably going to go for something more drastic this time. But we’ll see.

1 Like

Hm, I can remember Fenrek his mov of Ventum The Half-demon, perhaps harken back to that and give him a demonic or dragon-esque theme?wings as a feature perhaps?

[quote=“The_Ablazed_Vantrax, post:22, topic:16754”]
Pot8o [/quote]

Wow, you don’t know arguably the coolest person in the BoR!
Heretic!!

2 Likes

Oi, been meaning to talk to you. Seen some of your Mocs and I can remember you on some old vids when you had a pohatu pfp.

:stuck_out_tongue: either way Hey I guess.

(Off topic tho?)

I uh
I don’t know what those are?
anyways, you can hit me up in PM if you want to continue the convo
Il stop the off topicness now

There is no such thing as “coolest person in the BoR”.

There are only multifaceted weird people, each bringing their own unique flavor to the table.

And if we were to take a ranking of coolness among BoR members you would be nowhere near the top

Yes I would
cause im obviously the coolest.

The first MOC of yours I saw
Pretty great IMO

Still planning to steal that chest design some day

The red looks awkward, but otherwise he’s pretty nice

Nice!

Lolwhut

I like her!

Dude
DUDE
YES
I like this one a lot

Not bad, but not my personal favorite

Sweet

I remember this guy
Where did you get the purple shoulder pad pieces?

Up there with Dragonfly IMO

Looks like a suit of exo-ness

Loving those colors

Nawt bad

Even better!

Nice

This one taught me that light grey isn’t inherently terrible in some specific contexts, so yeah; I like it.

Can’t wait!

don’t wait

Got 'em off this set:

Thanks for the comments y’all!

3 Likes

Oh, it’s that one. Right!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voltix is great for purple parts, I just got him for a little moc project wink ^^^

1 Like

Vent why are you so good at moccing?
I need to know.
I think your MOCs are on a higher plain of existence.