2023 Boards Update

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let you all know that we’ll be updating the Boards over the next few days just to take care of some overdue performance-related updates from our service hosting provider. If you notice anything looking weird or running slowly, don’t panic; it’s expected, normal, and will hopefully be resolved soon.

If you do run into any severe issues that you need any help with, please message me or email the3virtues@gmail.com and we will get it looked at ASAP.

Thanks everybody! I hope you’re all doing well :slight_smile:

-Mesonak

15 Likes

meso I am scared

7 Likes

It’s weird to realize that this is the first time I’ve seen an update to the Boards.

3 Likes

If I hadn’t had somebody tell me the boards were updating before I logged on today, that little “loading” thing with the colored dots would’ve totally freaked me out.

3 Likes

Love the update so far

8 Likes

Finally, the message boards is optimizing reading time.

7 Likes

The Armaghiddon has come for you.

2 Likes

Hey, Meso. Are you planning on adding reactions back? They made the site feel a lot more lively and I think everyone is really feeling their absence. I don’t know what processes you’d have to go through to add them back, and this may simply not be possible, but do you think that you could bring reactions back to the boards?

7 Likes

Just add your own reactions to your own posts.

Edit: to be clear, i agree with cordrox, i just wanted to make the obvious joke.

:gregf: :heart: :+1: :hamburger: :question: :laughing:

6 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

What is this layout? why is everything so big? is this the message boards or Pinterest? this is a mess and i hate it.

that last sentence also applies to willess12…

Okay but seriously this is actually horrible. They’re not in order, and they’re far too big. Having three in a line like this rather than putting them all vertical could work, but the way it makes it staggered messes it up, and the ones that have pictures end up too big.

3 Likes

I agree. It’s also bad in mobile, because the blank space for thumbnails takes up too much space.

1 Like

what’s lewa doing there

6 Likes

He has come to see if @Eljay still has his Gold Kanohi…

2 Likes

Eljay wasn’t joking around this time.

He’s taking over the boards for good.

2 Likes