2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

Oliver sees a screaming little girl running from The Skorpion, Oliver stares at the Skorpion, a trooper walks up to him
“Leave!” He orders
“Fine…” Oliver sighs
“What’s going on?” The girl screams
“The mayor, again…” Oliver sighs “Let’s go!”
“Such anti-mayor propoganda and disrespect of a field officer here” he points to The Skorpion “Could land you in trouble…”
Oliver leaves with the girl

“Quiet, I’m just here to hunt the meta-human. Once she’s gone I’ll leave and you can all fix yourselves up”

“I just want to go home…” The trooper grunts “Should I ask some others to go after the two?”
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Oliver finds another liquor store
“What happened?” The girl asks
“Well-Wait, who are you?” Oliver asks
“My name is Millie, yours?” The girl asks
“Oliver, nice to meet you!” Oliver smirks “Wait, how old are you?”
“14, 15 in two weeks!” Millie replies
“23, 24 in… 7 months” Oliver sighs “Mike will never le me forget this, where are your parents?”
“Mom and dad went to go shopping and of course, they dragged me along!” Millie sighs
“Whelp, it’s not safe there so you better stick with me!” Oliver replies

“No. This is my quarry”

“Do as you wish…” the trooper sighs

The legs of the Skorpion creaked as it raised itself and slowly began heading to a steel branch safe house set up within the city

“Should we find your friend, the meta human?” The trooper asks
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Bramsley

“Negative, my prey is my own, last I heard she wiped the floor with your types or should I say…stained it?”

Pierce stood up, brushing off the dust and ash from his body. He looked worriedly at Chrystalist. I’ll come back later… he thought as he ran away.

Oliver was shoulder-carrying Millie around, the poor girl, left on her own, if he was smarter he’d have left her there, but she could’ve died! Mel always did say he had a big heart
@Bramsley
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
@Mctoran
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Omega_Tahu

The Skorpion would eventually reach the camouflaged safe-house, after entering Rękawica disembarked (making sure no one was around to see him and got to work repairing the Skorpion’s legs

Pierce groaned with pain, heading back to his apartment.

Oliver called Mel
“Where is Megan’s party?” Oliver asked
“Her apartment, is beneath ours!” Mel sighs, Oliver ended the call and ran right there, with Millie still on his back, he finally arrived
“You brought a child to our party?” Mel sighs
“I’m eighteen!” Millie sighs
“See!” Megan smirks “She can drink and do whatever!”
“Alright…” Mel sighs
“Don’t worry!” Megan smirks “You said Oliver would make the best father!”
@Omega_Tahu
@Mctoran
@Khalsa721
@Bramsley
@L.O.S.S-KAL

(I@ed everyone, sue me, nothing has happened)

Pierce wrapped his bullet wounds in bandages. Whenever I leave my home… he thought bitterly.

If he came home he’d notice a group of people in their 20’s throwing a party, drinking, smoking, being loud and lots of lights
@Mctoran
“Hi!” Oliver said to the bartender “Name’s Buckwater, Oliver Buckwater!”
“I’m Richards, Charlie Richards!” The bartender replied “But people here call me Ricky!”
He and Oliver shook hands

Pierce looked around. “What the hell’s going on here?!”

Megan looked out and saw Pierce
“Hello!” She said
@Mctoran

“Hi.” Pierce said, approaching Megan. “Who are you?”

“Megan Carter, I live here, I was having a birthday party!”
@Mctoran

“oh, well happy birthday then.” Pierce said, shaking her hand.