2059: The Invasion

The Figure lurched as Mark’s blade bit into their legs, in retaliation they swung back at him with inhuman strength.

“This plan was doomed from the start,” he growled, before bolting towards the exit.

Mark’s body flew back and hit the wall. He struggled to his feet, before charging at the creature again. Something about them seemed…familiar to him.

The blast knocked away the sword which promptly disappeared, only to reappear in her hand as she thrust it at White Hood’s chest. Einhver gave Mark a command. “Do not tarnish my honor by attempting to assist me.”

Mark nodded, although he couldn’t even assist her if he wanted to, given the current opponent he was fighting.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Asks Yakiv as they give chase; claws glittering in the light

The Figure stood at full height, towering over mark, as it proceeded to mould its arm blade back into long hooked talons.

Magnus watched him leave he was about to fire but it was too late.

White Hood deflects the blade with his own and fires the repulsor cannon at her chest.

She’d tilt her body to the side a bit, lessening the impact but still knocking her back slightly. She’d then dive back down at White Hood again, thrusting her sword again.

White Hood moves sideways letting the sword hit whatever it was hitting but not him. And he slashes at her neck with the katana.

Enigma-2 contacted OFT

“Well everything seems to be going to hell…what do you suppose we should do?”

“Getting the heck outta dodge,” he Replied, right before speeding up time for himself.

“Here’s me thinking this is just going to be a bloody embassy meeting Oliver sighs, he calls a number “Ricky, bring in the boys!”

“Right Sarge!” Molly chuckles “Let’s go!”
“I’ll go and only me” Ricky replies
“Charlie, you can’t expect me to have not heard comissioner Buckwater’s orders!” Molly smirked
“I swear your doing this just to tick me off, come on, let’s go to Janet!” Ricky sighs
“There’s no Janet in the force Ricky!” Molly sighs
“Molly, Janet is going to get us there!”
“You named the truck?”
“It’s not any old truck, she’s the girl of the team!” Ricky replies
“Ricky!” Molly yells “Geez, first Oliver’s car now the truck, seems you guys all wanna name vehicles!”

We’re still waiting on Depth Charge to arrive, he says he’s having trouble getting through the docks. Typical, besides once he arrives we’ll have a significant advantage.” replies OFT, whilst Double dipping a bag of tortilla chips in a pot of dips.

“Right…now I’ve been meaning to ask you something”

Harvey calls OFT
“Father Time, villains these days are just…” He pauses “They’ve ordered an attack on the embassy!”

Hold on Enigma, I’ve got a call from gatherer…” He picks up a seccond phone “What!? Yes I know Harvey its all over the news, how could I not have known?”, he switches phones “…Right Enigma you were saying?

“There is an ebony figure there covered in curious crystalline chitin, do we know anything about them?”

Renegade wanders building tops, after getting out of the fight before he was dragged into it.

1 Like

"Never seen or heard of them… probably some Newbie trying to make a name for themselves by diving into an area with press, cameras, and a lot of big names "

OOC: The Chitin isn’t crystalline, it resembles the shell of an insect or crustacean.

1 Like