2059: The Invasion

“oh, you don’t remember me? It’s been so long, but a shapeshifter hired to kill you isn’t that forgettable I’d wager.”

“Shapeshifter?” Sadie prepared to defend herself, trying to stay calm.

"forgotten me already? It’s only been 40 years.’

I don’t know what you want but please; just leave me alone." She told him, not wanting to fight.

It made an expression, hurt at being forgotten, before quickly regaining it’s composure, “no I’m afraid I can’t do that, I’m under contract to bring you to the plague doctor. Now you can either come easily, or with a fight.”

“Alright, we can do this the east way, the hard way, the harder way or the hardest way!” Oliver smirks

The marks started arguing about how they were heroes

Whilst the Marks bicker, O2 slowly attempts to leave the crowd of argumentative clones.

“Where are you going?” Mark-84 asks

That depends… what does it look like?” replies O2.

“You have to describe it at least!” Mark-32 sighs

I’m leaving? as you deliberate which of you is the most heroic?

“I don’t know what you wAnt from me but I’m not a threat anymore. Please just leave.” Sadie begged.

He snapped his fingers at Parvus appeared, Leviathan’s blade an inch from her throat, “don’t moment hurt you. It’s bad for my reputation.” He said calmly

Sadie looked around, waiting for her chance to escape into the shadows.

“that was easier than expected, Parvus take her to the doctor, I have other business to attend to.”

She nods and tries to grab Sadie

Catherine waits in the room, trying to think of she’d ever been shown how to get the scratches out.

@Omega_Tahu Shouya squinted a bit as he tried to walk forwards a bit.

1 Like

Sadie was stoped as she tried, staying quiet as she was taken away.

“this will be a bit uncomfortable,” said Parvus calmly with a friendly tone, before teleporting the pair to the Manor’s dining hall

Sadie looked around, getting up “what do you want with me? I don’t want to kill or fight. Anymore.” She asked the girl.

“I don’t know what the master wants,” she said, “but if he does it must be good… I think… I mean, yes.”