2059: The Invasion

Mark looked on as Scrapper ran away. Sometimes I wonder about that man… he thoiught, hoping that that would be last he ever saw of him.

“Yeah, i’m good.” Mark replied to O2. “I was just…catching up an ‘old friend’ of mine.”

@Traykar
There was not much interestuing about the dining room, save for the wrecked furniture, black blood, dead stench and some glyphs repeatedly scrawled on the wall.

“You have pockets, right?” Asked Ash.

“Yes?” Doug answered, not sure how to respond.

“Start putting silverware into your pockets,” Ash Replied, picking up a fork.

“We can’t steal this guy’s stuff.” He panicked.

Then let’s find the others so we can take this Plague Knight Fella, then beat him up in a suitably cool manner.” He draws the knife from his sheath and flips it, so the blade is facing down, his thumb on a red button located at the pommel.

@Mctoran

Meanwhile, Trevor and Simon watched Mark standing at the door through the security cameras. “Sir, they are here.” Trevor said nervously. Plague Knight dismissed the fears like it was some silly paranoia. “Let them in.” He suddenly said.

“What?” Simon asked, not sure if he was hearing correctly.
“you heard what I said; do it.” Plague Knight repeated.

@Omega_Tahu
First, Carlie would find an old, torn book.

Carlie would look around for other noteworthy stuff. If she can’t find any she’d flip through the book.

"Just live a little, " She Replied, “It’s not like anyone’s going to know.”

“I still don’t think it’s a good idea,” he Replied," what if the Mark’s aren’t happy with us mucking about his, or, their house?"

“I’m sorry for how the past has gone…” Kyro sighs, he ends the call and purple armour starts suiting up on him, the same thing happens to Jake only in red

O2 knocks on the door three rhythmic taps “Open up!”

Hey, um

cough

1 Like

It might be a little bit of a tight fit, but if he managed to get his head through he’d see a seemingly infinite black space, with a sky of shining pebbles.

Valeria is already running away from the skeletons, continuing to circle around Sheila as she does her best to dodge the blasts. She lets the illusion fade as the bull charges through, instead pulling a bola out of the air in front of her. She casts the weapon behind her, hoping to catch the skeletal bull’s legs with the weighted rope. The moment after she releases, however, a blast from Sheila sends her spinning to the ground. She does her best to scramble back to her feet, one arm dangling at her side while the other throws a baseball-sized sphere at Sheila.

He would find that Scrapper had welded the two door handles together, therefore making it near impossible to open. A nearby post-it note read: ‘I told you it needed a lock!’

2 Likes

O2 sighs and presses the button on the knife, the blade glows a pale blue and the air around it begins to form a haze, he slices through the weld, separating the two handles. Finally O2 releases a pressurised blast of air to blow the doors open.

@Holi
@Khalsa721
Mark charged into the room with O2, and saw The Salesman approaching Sadie with the black rings. Acting on instinct, he dove towards The Salesman to knock him out of the way, shouting “NO!”

When Mark got up, he untied Sadie and freed her from the chair. “Are you okay?” Mark asked her.

Isabel had nearly finished her food
@meepinater

He got up and started kicking a larger hole into the rocks. He also tried to kick most of the rocks he displaced into a pile, like a marker of sorts.

Meanwhile, Scrapper had now managed to walk halfway through through the city, and now found himself in the middle of a battle between a skeleton army and some other person. He noticed Dr.Skull and ran up to him.
“HEY! SKELE-GUY! I’VE COME TO JOIN YOU BECAUSE THE REST OF MY TEAM ARE MORONS! TOGETHER WE SHALL DESTROY SANTA AND MAKE EVERY CHILD’S CHRISTMAS UNHAPPY! MWAHAHAHAHA- cough cough

2 Likes

“Thanks.” She smiled, a bit affected by the brainwashing but not fully “honestly a couple more seconds and I Would have killed you.” She twitched a bit, trying to get back under control.

Klaw smiled, firing back as Raya used her energy shields to block the bullets.

Yakiv and Mule fell to the floor as Mule rummaged around in his bag.

“Rakety BLOW THEM SKYHIGH!” howled Yakiv