2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina did so with ease, pushing the leg away and kicking at his head.

“Not fair.” Bruce said as he took the kick on the head, the impact made him move backwards but he spined and a punch was heading towards her.

“Block the punch with your forearm while you do that move closely send a elbow strike on his jaw.” Antipatros said quickly.

Katrina blocked and swung her elbow towards Bruce’s jaw.

Bruce took the hit and staggered backwards touching his jaw.
“I actually felt that.” he said.

“That is because you have been neglecting your training, Bruce that is simply slappy.” Antipatros replied.
“Now you attack him Katrina. Bruce defence formation quickly.” Antipatros said in a stern tone.
Bruce nodded and he did as told.

Katrina moved forwards and threw two quick punches, followed by a knee and a thrust kick aimed at Bruce’s knee.

Ooc: the thrust kick would push him back.

Bruce moved quicker and deflected the punches with his forearms however the kick pushed him back and he took another stance.

“Okay this time Katrina a bit faster, stronger and a bit more ferocious. Also be sure to have secure and strong footing Bruce could have easily made you fall down. Again.” Antipatros said.

“Alright.”
Katrina sunk into a fighting stance and kicked at Bruce, then followed up with two more kicks at his ribs, and finally, stepping forwards and swinging a quick punch to Bruce’s stomach.
She stepped back into her fighting stance.

Bruce kicks back at her kick he then blocks the first kick at his ribs with his two forearms but her other kicked kid him on his back but he deflected the punch towards his stomach.
Bruce got back to his fighting stance as well.

“Kicks, kicks and kicks, no that is slappy very slappy. Katrina use your other parts of the body kicks are powerful however take too long and leave you vulnerable. Use your knees and elbows next time they are very powerful tools hit Bruce hard as you can, don’t worry he can take it. So again.” Antipatros said.

Katrina glanced at Antipatros, then moved in again, throwing two quick punches and then swinging an elbow at Bruce, before coming back around to strike with her forearm.

Bruce took the two quick punches and staggered back but he blocked the elbow with his hand but the forearm strike hit him.
“Yeah I can feel them now.” Bruce said as he moved towards Katrina and swinged two punches and one right hook along side an elbow strike to the jaw followed by a knee to her stomach and a simple strong push.

Antipatros said nothing he wanted to see if Katrina learned anything.

Leadhead reeled from the blast clutching his chest. viscous fluid oozed from the wound
“…no…no nononono”
He swung at scrapper

Katrina blocked the punches and elbow, but she took the knee. She grunted, but stood her ground as Bruce pushed.

Ooc: gtg

1 Like

“Sorry.” Bruce said taking his stance.

“Hmm, I think I saw enough for today.” Antipatros said walking towards the computer console and activated a sim chamber.
“Here you can fight and learn it first hand with my specialized AI of course. You did good Katrina you should be proud.”
“Yeah proud about kicking me in the head and some bruises.” Bruce jocked.

OOC: Oh not this again, for how long?

1 Like

Katrina nodded.
She looked at Bruce.
“Sorry about that.”
She walked over to him.
“I can try and heal it.”

Meanwhile , Robert Pierce, a silver-haired man now in his 70’s, sat in his house as he drank rum-laced coffee and read the paper. A while back, when people still called him ‘‘detective pierce’’, he had worked for the CHPD. But after his gig with the case of the Plague Doctor cult and the zombie outbreak, he decided to put that life behind him . Now, he mostly did work as a freelance private detctive, keeping a low profile . Pierce admired the awards that he had won to commemorate his efforts in stopping the Plague doctors .

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@Monopoly

“don’t let up! Keep attacking!” Mark said to his friends as he bashed Scrapper’s torso with the hilt of his sword.

Leadhead swung again

“I was kidding.” Bruce said taking her hand.
“You did good, there is a future for you yet. I’m proud of you.” he said kissing her on the chick.
(@meepinater)

@mctoran.

ELias moved forwards towards scrapper and formed a shadow wall.

Ooc: for the third time.

Katrina smiled. “Thank you. You’re really good at combat.”

1 Like

“Well I did try my best. When I trained under Antipatros.” Bruce said. “What would you like to do now?” he asked.
(@meepinater)

1 Like

Katrina shrugged.
“I want to see if I can find Catherine again. I never got her number.”