3 VISORAK COMBINER

The idea was to make a Zivon variant, so scorpion-like, with half the Visorak required. The Alpha Zivon is comprised of Vohtarak, Oohnorak, and Roporak. Both its claws should function, as well as the 3 spinners.

I also made a tutorial to build it, in case anyone’s interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0HFSW1umR4

And, as a bonus, here’s the other alternate Alpha Zivon. Though if I remember this one doesn’t have working claws because I was running short of technic pins or something.

29 Likes

Looks really great for a combo model! Color blocking is about as good as you can get and the design is pretty cool as well. Only qualm I have is that I doubt the tiny legs would be able to support this if it was built in real life, but other than that this scorpionlike combiner is awesome.

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah the irl model’s underside would most likely just touch the floor.

3 Likes

very clean combo build nice work!

4 Likes

this is amazing

4 Likes

Clean model.

4 Likes

These both look really good, but I’m curious about this:

The Visorak are essentially clone sets; shouldn’t both combiners have an equivalent parts pool? Are there differences between the models beyond just colour and some molds?

4 Likes

Interestingly enough, Visorak are canister sets that feature quite a few differences in their very skeleton. I consider them pseudo-clone sets because of that. They use different leg lenghts, such as rahkshi, metru, vahki lower legs for the back legs, and either bohrok or slizer limbs for the front legs. Specifically, Oohnorak is the only one that features short double socket joints in his back legs, and as such he uses 2 extra pins to connect the metru armor plates.

3 Likes

It might stay up if you stuck the legs straight.

3 Likes

There’s the difference; I knew Oohnorak used the shorter leg pieces, but it never clicked for me that that would affect the pin counts.

4 Likes

Maybe, but that wouldn’t look as good

2 Likes