3D Printed Gravity Toa Tool

I can give you the model if you want

1 Like

I don’t actually know what I would do with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some time ago, I want to do a Moc who represent a Toa of Gravity, but I understood it need a specific weapon. There exist a link where I can buy this piece? If there is, please, please, PLEASE tell me!

2 Likes

There isn’t. I haven’t uploaded the model anywhere. is there any way I can do that easily? :stuck_out_tongue:

Please know that my axles and my pin holes don’t fit with Lego pieces, since I do not know how to scale them correctly :frowning:

1 Like

The pieces that you used for the Rahkshi fit with the hand pieces. Cool icon, by the way!

1 Like

yeah, but they are loose. That’s why one side is on the ground, so it doesn’t slip out.

Also, what icon? My profile picture? Thanks anyways :blush:

1 Like

Yes, that icon! It looks awesome!
And about the pieces, I understand… sniff… sniff. But if you, or anybody else will sale pieces with these pieces please let me know, please!

2 Likes

Best part: I could absolutely see this being made in Bionicles original G1 run. Well done!

2 Likes

Wow, I wish I knew how to make 3D models, but for the moment I can only hand-draw.

But with that aside, I love the way you made the weapons, they look legitimate and imposing. This captures the classic Bionicle look to a “T”. good job :thumbsup:

2 Likes

If you have any hand-drawn Bionicle weapons/tools, feel free to send them to me and I could possibly model it. : )

2 Likes