#7: Onu-Matoran (MNOG Project)

I believe that’s called a chain.

i can’t tell if that’s in front of, or on the bohrok limb axle.

It’s in front of.

Actually, it’s on the limb.:wink:

He meant on the extended axle between the centre and the balljoint.
I can tell it’s connected on the main part tho.

Another great installment. Onepu 4 lyfe.

@Hazash

ya forgot the obligatory “Onepu punch man” joke.

1 Like

As usual these all look fantastic. I like the elevator.

This killed me. :laughing:

2 Likes

Just an update for everyone: the last entry is going to be delayed until tomorrow. A combination of 403 error messages and my inability to function this early in the morning means it’s best this way.
In the meantime, I’ve released two of the three Biowave posts I said I’d showcase on Part 8 (maybe the third if I don’t keep getting 403’d). Hopefully this will keep you busy.

Very nice! :slight_smile:
The Matoran on the elevator car thingy, his Mahiki is supposed to be black.
I wonder why the Noble Kanohi (except for the Matatu and Ruru) didn’t come in the main 6 mask colors. :confused:

There is a Chief Prospector in MNOG I near the elevator that has a black one, but Mamru wasn’t meant to represent him.

Oh. Sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

You should thin your paints, it’ll really help, also try mixing colours to get the ideal match, other than the paint these are awesome

I probably don’t have the patience to do that :stuck_out_tongue: Painting is bad enough as it is.

Out of curiosity, how do you thin paints?

Paint Thinner

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t know for sure if that’s how you use it, but paint thinner is a thing.

More LDD planning?

1 Like

You inspired me to create also a website for my stories! I made one but with no more inforlation, but it is true that it is really a good idea. Thank you! Also, it’s nice to see so many matorans from all sixe elements. But where do you store them? I mean, you got a lot of certainly more than 70 matoran?

They’re in boxes (x3) at the moment. Having another shelf put in so I can display them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love each of these. Fantastic work!

All hail the candle head cult.