70782 Review: Protector of Ice

This guy is tiny but he has some big weapons.

This is one of my favorite protectors, and I know what everybody says, he doesn’t have elbows.
But I think that is a very funny aspect of him, it makes him so short and bulky.

So this set shares some of its cons with the other Protector sets. Like the No-elbows he shares with the Protector of Fire.

He comes with some amazing pieces like his mask and his Ice blaster. He then also come with 3 of the new armor add-on pieces in white, which is great!

His functions work really well and are effective and make sense. (Still not too sure about the mask pop-off function.)

The Skull spider he comes with is silver a very neutral color that fits the Protector of Ice’s color scheme well.

So what do you think the Protector of Ice, share your thoughts in the comments section down below!

3 Likes

You arent really giving a review
More like a general thoughts

I would suggest giving it a “rating system” to help on whether it is worth buying for people, and say you recommend/dont recommend

also more pictures would be nice.

3 Likes

You’re right I am judging mostly on opions and I should do something with rating, thanks very much for the tips!

PS: the picture is actually for showing of the set, but if people want more picture, I’ll surely update that!

I like this little guy. At first I really hated the fact, that he has no elbows, but over time it grew on me. Now I think it makes him stand out compared to the other protectors and the no-elbow build works way better on him than on PoF.