810NICLE Day Studio Updates! (Updated 1.0.2)

Hey all! Since Voot Caboot is banned I guess it’s my responsibility to disseminate info on the Studio updates here from now on. Many of the major parts packs and colorpacks have had an update to commemorate 810NICLE Day this year.

First of all, we have the 810NICLE Day Big Community Colorpack, a combined file download featuring the KDNX Colorpack 2.0 (a full replacement for Swamp Kryakwa’s colorpack), Unpixelled’s Colorpack 1.2 (featuring knux400 and shushudancer), theMugbearer’s Emissive Fusion pack, and some extra colors donated by Miraider. This pack is designed to be as easy-to-install as possible. If you have already installed it, please check if you have version 2.0.1, as this version went out this morning to address a bug.

KingSidorak has released Version 003 of the SidoPak, featuring new, high-quality and very accurate models for Stud.io. In addition, OhluCG has released the Barraki-Pack: Pieces From the Deep, featuring highly accurate models of the Barraki parts for Stud.io.

The Galvapack has been updated to the 213th Part Spectacular Edition, featuring 213 custom parts. Rothanak’s Mask Pack 8 is now ready for download as well, and ToaTom AKA Rahisaurus has released their own custom masks pack. Valtarshol has released a flurry of custom parts packs to create more-detailed 01-style MOCs and Evanetics’s new MoLpack is also available for the same end.

Thank you all for reading, and happy 810NICLE Day!

22 Likes

ooo these looks awseome

3 Likes

Can someone convert these to obj or stl?

Lookie good

If you’re just looking for a few specific parts, this can be done in PartDesigner, which allows you to export custom parts as an .obj file.

Can I have a link?

It’s from the same place as stud.io:

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/partdesigner.page

1 Like

Ok. How long will this thing(the files) be available for

Ever.

Updated the community pack to 1.0.2 (KDNX 2.0.2) to add more info to the README. Not a critical install but it’s out there

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST- Spiderus

I mean, I was under the impression I was allowed to double-post if I was providing info on an update to my Creative Content. don’t remember where I read that. Oh well

2 Likes

That is actually true. Why this problem keeps occurring is beyond me. I thought the mods would know this, as it works on my stories and topics.

3 Likes

That reminds me, @Rothanak ’s mask pack was lacking models when I downloaded it. I assume that I did something wrong when I downloaded it, right?

What’s missing? Maybe you didn’t uninstall a previous pack before installing the update

I have to thank you for this.
Other than a certain someones pack this actually works for me, without a problem. and it got rid of his stuff so that’s a plus

All .dat files were missing. I only noticed when I tried to install it, because the installer was what notified me to their absence.

I just checked, all the dat files are there. Maybe redownload the pack?

Ok. That fixed it. Thanks for the help!