8696 Makuta Bitil Revamp (Senit Makuta Collab)

So I finally got around to making my Bitil for Senit’s Brotherhood of Makuta Collab.

I wanted to get this done a while ago, but I couldn’t come up with any revolutionary ideas for the character. What I settled on wasn’t revolutionary at all. This Bitil is very similar to his official set. Same overall silhouette, same colors, heck, a lot of the parts are the same. While I’ve seen some insane Makuta MOCs out there, I wanted to limit myself with this one, and make him look like a canister set from 2008. Theoretically, this could’ve been released instead of the… messier… official one.

So yeah, not super exciting, but still a fun little project. Revamping '08 sets is slowly becoming my new favorite past-time!

Thanks for checking it out, and please, check out the others fantastic Makuta MOCs here:

21 Likes

very cool - much better then the original set!

2 Likes

Nice revamp

1 Like

I do love the use of yellow wing/shield thingies here, makes the colour scheme a little more cohesive.

1 Like

Looks pretty nice. It works with the rest of the original Mistika.

1 Like

He actually looks more intimidating than the original one

1 Like

Looks good. I like how it looks like an upgraded version of the set!

1 Like

My favorite revamps are those improve on the original while still looking like a set you could purchase. This is one of them

3 Likes