A Bionicle Story, share your thoughts.

Here’s a little monologue from the main character in an upcoming fan fiction I have planned, I’m unsure of a title yet. The story will surround a lone Toa, left on an Island swarming with skakdi. After they defeated his comrades, he is left to protect the remaining Matoran on his own. During the tragic events of these “Bionicle Wars” Our hero will have to make use of limited resources, fighting alongside the villagers he swore to defend from such evil. The story will probably be split into few different chapters, each uploaded individually if they are liked by the community. So, let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments too.

I do not remember.
I do not know if it was always like this, or if this is a bitter end to our journey.
I know not if my struggle will end today, or if it has only began.

It is all I can remember, all I can see, hear and feel.
All I hear is their cries, my brothers and sister Toa, and of the Matoran we swore to protect. All I can see, is their demonic grins. The glint and gleam of their devilish teeth as they cut down my comrades, my friends and my family.
All I can feel…

Is hatred.

There is no unity, there is not duty. And my only destiny, is cruelty.

This idea came from the jokes about “Bionicle Wars” on the “On Ebay Today” YouTube series.

“Sir” implies I am a male, There you are wrong, @Chronicler.

6 Likes

Sorry sir, we don’t allow “coming soon” topics.

1 Like