A conceptual map of Spherus Magna

whats bota magna

Are you for real?

3 Likes

Aplanet with giant robot dinosaurs they were going to go to until Lego pulled the plug…

thats what i say but the inika cant see me when i use the iden lol but seriously i need help with the planets

OK so there was once a big planet called Spherus Magna

Because of Planet Juice problems, that planet split into three smaller planets, Bota Magna (the Jungle Planet), Aqua Magna (the Water planet) and Bara Magna (the Desert planet).

Basically, Mata Nui reformed these three planets into one at the end of 2010. That big planet (Spherus Magna) is what is shown on this map.

2 Likes

jugle is dino aqua is the one we know and love and desert is the one that no one cares about

Wait…

What?

1 Like

lol Now I want to see a Meme of this over the planets separating!

5 Likes

@Nyran can you help me with this topic

I’m sorry, what?

1 Like

you know use ur kanohi power to shut this down

Might I ask why?

2 Likes

because i dont know the planets of bionicle and no one tells me

Um…

Maybe?

Imgur

11 Likes

That’s your own fault bubby.

1 Like

I am afraid that is nowhere near valid reasoning for closing a topic of someone else’s artwork.

6 Likes

Amazing…

1 Like

Okay.

All the planets used to be one: Spherus Magna. Because of problems with its core (energized protodermis) it exploded into three fragments. Aqua Magna: water planet; where the Mata Nui robot crash-landed. Bota Magna: jungle planet; home to an insane Great Being and sentient Vorox. Bara Magna: desert planet; largest of the three and home to the Glatorian. All three were eventually put back together.

3 Likes

…I guess?

Aqua Magna (Water Planet) was where the Great Spirit Robot was crash-landed if that’s what you are referring to. Bota Magna (Jungle Planet) was never confirmed to have Dinosaurs, though I believe it COULD have happened. And yes, Bara Magna is often hated, though I personally don’t have any issues with it.

(edit)
Planet Juice isn’t even I thing I invented guys. From the Bionicle sub-category on these forums:

“In the time before time, some scientists built a robot to remake their planet after it exploded because they wanted too much planet juice, which he did 100,000 years later alongside some other things.”

5 Likes

Bota Magna has giant cyborg lizards.

So much cooler than dinosaurs.

4 Likes