A couple o random mocs/revamps

greetings gathered friends
over the last few weeks or so i have been trying to get back into the spirit of bionicle-ing, and by god have i got a bunch of new models to show for it, some are revamps, some are moc OCs and i am cinnamonnnnn!
ahem
but ye i hope to get back into ma groove and i even plan to redo legends of cryla nui completely, with a more planned out story (hopefully)
k, back to the show
so most o these are mocs that i didnt really feel like dedicating an entire topic to, if you want extra pictures of them, you can just ask and i will happily oblige
lessa go

VAMPRAH revamp.
this was actually my first ever bionicle g1 set, and i like him a lot, really all i changed where the hooks on his hands, swapped the black to dark grey cause i think it looks better and gave him a tail (i give all my makuta’s tails, dunno why, i just do)

Gelu!
one of my favourite characters from 09, really just based off of BobtheDocter’s design, and a cooler blaster.

a agori OC that i have dubbed kalron, he is a bounty hunter/assasin and i gave him some nifty lookin knives
Some G2 stuff (i might do a full topic for when i finish these but for now…

a gali uniter mod, not many huge changes, changed up the legs, lengthened the arms and cleaned the spear up a bit.

same goes for pohatu, gave better proportions, changed up weapon and had to steal that shoulder armor from MinotaurSauce on flickr

Protector of water, nothing much just cleaned up the turbines and gave her a cyborg arm since i seem to do that with both o my protectors!

Same goes for PoE,

very small thing but i love the transition from the blade to the arm!

annnnd turaga hoknu, the wise and caring turaga to the lost island of Galowa Nui (the Cryla nui redo - stay tuned!) yet somthing about him has changed, and unease is beginning to rise amongst the matoran…

Coming soon (hopefully, either around april or bionicle day, or just if i feel like it once bricklink orders come in…)

Also ye its Toa Rhyla, ik i’ve been teasing her debut for ages and i promise, this should be it! (also naho’s big reveal should be sometime during march - metru march baby!)

K i hope y’all enjoyed, if you want more photo’s of a certain character just ask and peace out!

12 Likes