A dumb anime robot thingy

While I think the build is alright bar some awkward joints, I just can’t get past the gaudy color scheme, I think this would look so much better in different colors, white especially.

Good.

Yeah, I could make them better, but I always try to make my figures have a sense of playability. If you can’t move the arms well without it breaking half the time, it’s not worth the aesthetics.

I totally agree. However, I have little to no white parts. They are all currently on a moc.

I don’t get how this offends anime watchers.

If this is an insult then call call me a masochist.

I love this. The gold and green work well and the build isn’t amazing but it’s definitely not bad. It reminds me of some fictional super armor or something.

It doesn’t. I just said that because it’s a take on some anime thingies.

And because I make fun of the god-awful pelvic thrust

You masculine chin.

Danke

1 Like

the pelvic thrust isn’t that bad

I do like this. It looks super regal. But, I do think the lower legs are too long, and something just looks off about the arms - mainly near the elbow.

How daer you

Really? Since it’s supposed to be a gundam thingie, I’d assume they should be bigger…

FINALLY! I’ve been waiting for someone to mention the elbows. So, I’m actually working on a solution to that, and maybe I’ll update this guy if and when I succeed.

Beautiful.
Just beautiful.

that pelvic thrust is h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ amazing

I don’t get why the MOC maker labels a really well done model with enough detail to stand out as dumb or silly they are usually good

Because it’s making fun of stereotypes. The name is a joke too.

1 Like

Because I’m unoriginal and can’t come up with edgy names like everyone else.

Uh, that too.

1 Like

I really like the colour scheme! I haven’t seen something this golden in a while. I also think that it is perfectly proportional. As for the part about trying to look like Gundam, the only thing that I can think of is the colour scheme and the mask that reminds me of Gundam, and even then, the mask reminds me more of Genji. For some reason, I think of him as a sinister villain… I dunno, he can be whatever he want’s to be. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really dig this MOC though!