A Message Regarding Recent Events

I’m so tired of fake leaks. I mean really? Faking leaks to troll the community is quite childish and unnecessary.

2 Likes

Same here of the fact there’s actions of faking any leaks is both lame and just plain dumb.

1 Like

You didn’t ask for it, but I felt it needed to be done.

14 Likes

Point taken, anti-spam can still be spam.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to hype everything, because what if I’m trying to get not hyped about something that turns out to be real? Then I can’t hype it. :worried:

6 Likes

which leaks were faked?

I’m glad I missed this entire debacle :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well said Meso. He pulled this on Eurobricks as well and after it was exposed i made this.

Nekchir has been watermarked and jellybeaned.

8 Likes

Wait…“Nekchir” was really MonkeyChud? Or is that just a random image?

2 Likes

Nekchir was indeed MonkeyChud, as far as we’re aware… I think.

1 Like

Guys, I got legit leeks, you see; MY uncle’s wife’s cousin’s friend’s brother knows a guy who knew a guy, who knew a guy who worked at lego and said that they bought the rights of Neo Shifters from another company that bought the rights from another company that bought the rights from another company that bought the rights from megablocks.

5 Likes

Were those fakes leaks I want to laugh too :pensive: never saw them

This ^

That would be kind of silly… I mean, TTV talk about leaks all the time and have shared leaks in videos before. If we don’t have leaks then we’d have very little reason to be on the site most the time - one of the reasons this site is actually popular is because it has a freedom of speech concerning leaks and doesn’t remove them.

The ‘bad taste’ is not for the site, or shouldn’t be, but instead should be directed at the trolls who come on to this site or try to pass it off as real. Every site has people making fakes. Nekchir was no different, given he started trolling on Eurobricks and only moved here because he thought he could trick TTV and the community. With the board’s open door policy it allows for a fair few trolls, luckily it also allows them to be quickly sorted out and banned.

Banning leaks though would remove the exclusivity of this site, being the only current main Bionicle website to allow the discussion and posting of leaks. It would hurt the community more than anything else - as a majority of things discussed recently have been leaks such as the books, some of the animations, 2016 bionicle names, Nexo knights, Star Wars catalogue images, etc…

7 Likes

Maybe for legitimate leaks, we should send them directly to Meso first or something.

1 Like

I have to agree with this we could send them towards the cast and let them use their skills to decypher a leaks validity.

1 Like

I love how this topic’s pic on Hot Topics is the semi-appropriate creepy super-smiley face.

4 Likes

Would it please you to know that I got jumpscared by that face when I went to the message boards?

3 Likes

It would indeed.
#Mwaha

-Mesonak

6 Likes

The ones about the 2016 sets. The set names for BIONICLE are real.

yeah that’s what had me confused