A New Beginning: Spherus Magna Map Help

So, before we start the part, Ny wants me to finish the map of Spherus Magna and such. So here’s version 1.0, very bad IK, just trying to make sure I have all the important landmarks and things.
Suggestions on anything I should add/move somewhere else would be much appreciated.

11 Likes

So it takes place after the end of bionicle?

Also, I want to read the stuff that Greg written after the end, like Yesterday quest! Where I can read it? Help

Not sure were you can read it, but I just go to Biosector01 like everyone else for things.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve found them on Biosector!

I thought the GSR was 40 million feet tall?

2 Likes

Also, Metru Nui is still “accesable”? Or is it in ruins?

@LoganDub I should probably make that bigger
@Sidorak I haven’t a clue. Probably not.

1 Like

Don’t know if you know this, but there was an official map that came out in a LEGO magazine that showed the positioning of all the villages.I remember that the Iconox was in the middle of the top, the Black mountains were in the top left, Tesera was midway up the right, and Tajun was kinda in the middle of nowhere off to the center, right by the Vorox desert, and Vulcanus was…okay I don’t know where Vulcanus was.

I need to find this.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100427132227/aliens/images/b/b2/Baramap.png
Dandy sweetness I found it.

3 Likes

Ooh yeah… I WAS SOMEWHAT RIGHT AFTER FIVE YEARS WOOT WOOT!

2 Likes

First Ngram, now he’s New York?

3 Likes

Apparently he is now.

Black SPIKE Mountains.

…that’s pretty much it.

Vulcans was near or in a volcano, and had a canyon near it.

Oh ruins doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Not only is there no light, no power, but there’s also no atmosphere. It’s a big place, with few small openings. The air would not be breathable.

And MU inhabitants have been shown to need to breathe.

1 Like

Sooo It’s time for Sidorak, the True ruler to return, and restore Metru Nui!
Also, where are the settlements of the Matorans? And how they’re called?

If it’s in ruins, what condition is the Coliseum in?

Nonexistent.

1 Like

Sammy’s got the right idea.

Y’see, he took the meteor/moon to the head.

Where Metru Nui is.

So it’s almost completely destroyed, compared to the rest which is wrecked, just uninhabitable for earlier-mentioned reasons.

Wy do you even need to know about the Mata Nui Robot anyway? No one is inside it.

2 Likes