A practice MOC / Toa Mata Kopaka(ver.Bu)

Hi friends on the board! :blush:
I can’t wait the Tuyet contest, but I had a practice for changing of my pace!

I built Kopaka, based on Game-version! :wink:

55 Likes

Ah yes another ver.Bu. As usual it’s pretty good looking I like all the little details you managed to cram into the moc.

Now, the only question is whether you will make the rest of the Toa?

2 Likes

I agree, i think it would be really interesting how you approach Pohatu and Lewa in this style!

great work as usual!

3 Likes

HOLY GADUNKA A NEW VER.BU
Bukkey has done it again and i love this. I’m not so sure about that illegal connection in the wrists but other than that 10/10.

4 Likes

Awesome looking MOC! I’m always amazed at your ability to replicate things you see perfectly!

2 Likes

You captured his look perfectly, and that color blocking is sick!

2 Likes

"practice"

This madlad holding out on us, and is charging up his Ult to sweep us at the contest like it’s a battle royale :scream: :scream: :joy: kidding aside, amazing work as always-- coherent textures, balanced color distribution, and decent stylized proportions.

Not to mention how consistently clean your presentation is :sparkles: Can’t wait to cross Barbed Broadswords with you at the contest!! Cheers, gathered friend!!

6 Likes

The rules are as follows.

When you see the ver.Bu…

I really don’t understand how you’re able to take some of the worst designs from the films and video games and make them actually redeemable. You’re doing Ghid’s work here, and I couldn’t be happier with the end result.

do more Kopakas

5 Likes

Every time I see a Ver.Bu, I know its a gonna be great.
As for Kopaka, he looks amazing! I’ve always wondered about a way to give the older Toa modern posing and keep a good looking design. I also love the amount of detail and way everything flows together.
I’d absolutely love to see your take on the rest of the game Mata and Nuva Toa.
Keep up the amazing designs and good luck in the Tuyet contest!

2 Likes

Thank you @Rukah !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I tried other member, but they need many rare piece color, so I sould finish only Kopaka… :rofl:

Thank you @Gigamesh !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Enbeanie !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I’m not a purelism, so I used this method.
But if a MOC doesn’t need the method, it’s better. I have to find out more good connection… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you @The_Blue_Panda !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @TheMOCingbird !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I’m glad to your saying, but this Kopaka may can be more better on his arm. I need more practice of buildings! :innocent:
I can’t wait the our fair battle! Cheers! :star_struck:

Thank you @Ghid !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I like original design and arranged version in Games, but reproduing it is so hard on buildings! :cry: :rofl:
About your MOCs, I really love the Darkness(ver.Ghid)! :heart_eyes:

I want to build Kopaka Nuva, but it’s more difficult…

Thank you @Mechronus !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I’m glad to your support!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

6 Likes

Love the technique for the hands!

1 Like

Looks cool, though his arms feel quite thin compared to rest this MOC.

Excellent work, although the arms are a bit too thin for my liking.

2 Likes