37 Likes

oh
so that’s what that was
anyway
nice moc!

1 Like

hello, darkness, my old friend

2 Likes

I really like how it is still faithful to the original while breathing a lot of new life into it. I think sticking with the kraahkan while it still being a different form of it really signifies that. Great rendition :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice. Using the eye holes of the Kraahkan has a mouth was a creative idea. Reminds me of a xenomorph.

2 Likes

I was literally just thinking about how I wanted to see a Xenomorph MOC. Looks good, but also hard to tell what’s going on with the torso.

2 Likes

I really like this assembly here. It’s not a complex arrangement, but that makes it very achievable, and the parts used compliment each other’s shape really well. Those digitigrade legs are a good fit here; when we look up into the rafters, if we see any living creature, it’s usually a bird. That associative visual works well in my opinion, given the literal position Darkness takes in The Shadowed One’s chamber (so ominously alluded to in the quote you selected). I genuinely do not remember if the original model had digitigrade legs, but I’m glad you added that detail to your model.

1 Like