A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Bailey grabs a knife “Plan aquired” he shrugged “If ima die im gonna die like i was born”

OOC: Can we call it a night after these loop tho doods

“The foolish ones are usually the brave ones.”

“Not bravery. Just accepted my fate so i may as well try” He stated “in fact- im pretty d*mn scared right now.”

“You wish to die now then?”

Ideruba laughs “I love to kill. Shame I lost my right to use a gun.” He slashed again Lync is hiding. Good. She can live.

“At least give me a chance to fight back. Knives only?”

OOC: he took the knife he was using when he stabbed Blake

maybe I can make some of them bite the dust John goes in the kitchen and grabs a knife before continuing to run

OOC: Yeah we probably ought to leave it here for now as our resident serial killer is leavin

OOC Let’s leave it there. Sleep deprivation is hitting me
IC Ideruba Lync should at least throw me something

Lauren sprints up stairs, trying to avoid crying, or screaming, or doing pretty much anything but running. Window, I need a window.

Ideruba smiles “Have a fun time dying.”

Bailey wondered what he would do if they lived

Ideruba pulls open a drawer and shuffles through it. He grabs a plastic fork and runs at the figure

The figure watched him approach and opened his arms. “Really a blastic fork? I’m giving you a chance to survive.”

Ideruba grins and lunges at him

The figure chuckles as he rams the kitchen knife deep into his abdomen, before grabbing ahold of his Adam’s apple and pressing his fingers around it. “Such a moron you are…I doubt you’ll pass this.”

OOC: Where the ■■■■ did he even get a bomb?! Dude that’s just RPBS

1 Like

OOC Homemade. You can make those.

I can make it non canon if you want.