A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

“Ha ha, very funny. Can we just enjoy some chocolate?”

“Uhhh… paintball? I-I’ve never actually played it before… And I don’t have any gear or anything… I think I’ll sit this one out.”

Liam shoots the wall behind him. paint sprays from the impacts.

“Oh crap.”

Jacob dives under a table to avoid getting hit with paint.

“These are new clothes for god’s sake, at least warn me!”

Ike “I’m not a god. I can’t do that.”
Ideruba shrugs “Meh. I wouldn’t be surprised. You’re my go-”
Lily “Stop making me ship it so badly.”
Ideruba “Shut up.”
Ike shrugs “Meh I don’t care.”

“so i guess we are supposed to go explore the forest?” bailey yawned

“Sure. What’s the worst that could happen.”

Lauren opens her mouth to say something, but suddenly stops. “I guess we’re already dead…”

1 Like

Bailey sighed “if youre goin my hands are pretty much tied” he glanced at the killer wonder if hes gonna try anything

1 Like

“What were you gonna say?”

Lauren shrugs. “Usually when one of my friends asks what’s the worst that can happen, I remind them that we could die. We’re, uh, kinda past worrying about that now, thanks to somebody.” She doesn’t look at the killer. She doesn’t need to.

OOC: Didn’t you say there were 4 alter egos for whichever person you had? Or am I hallucinating again?

1 Like

“I am about to start shooting”

OOC: Three of them, and three people in Limbo to begin with. And the three are sharing a body right now, anyways. 6/4 people.

IC: The tall, black-coated person behind Lauren and Bailey seems preoccupied looking around at the forest that’s miraculously appeared around them. “Incredible…” He murmured in a low tone. He trudged toward one of the trees, reaching out as if to touch it.

OOC: Bleeehhh…ok whatever. Split personas are confusing.

“Bit late to say that now!”

Bailey just started walking towards the forest

“Nah, perfect timing”

“You already started shooting! This isn’t funny, if I ruin these clothes my mum is gonna kill me!”

“It washes right out, don’t worry”