A Tahu Uniter Re-armor: Corrupt Tahu

Pohatu never had a heart. Instead of saving Ketar, he left Ketar to be killed by Umarak, grabbing the Mask of Control. Umarak tried to take it back, but the other Toa arrived, fighting off the Shadow Hunter and carrying the wounded Pohatu and the Mask of Control back toward the City. On the way, Umarak attacked again. In order to fight him, Tahu donned the Mask of Control.
It didn’t end well.

Yeah, this is just a Tahu re-armor. Only things I added were a red foot, an Earth Crystal armor, and the Masks of creation and Conrtol.

~W12~
27 Likes

“Well, at least the quality is made viewable.”

This is a nice concept, although it’d be better with a bit of rework to the “corrupt” portion. Maybe a bit more texture would be nice.

4 Likes

I think having the golden Uniter mask of fire would help the Tahu connection. Other than that, I quite like it.

2 Likes

It’s nice, but It would probably look better as a big titan- with trans neon green like UtD. After all, that’s what happens when you put on the MoCr.

1 Like

Better, but not amazing.

2 Likes

The MOC looks pretty good. IMO, the best part is the use of the Mask of Creation.

1 Like

Tahu is finally taking his final steps to turning completely gold

3 Likes

The concept of a corrupt Tahu is a clever one at the least, though I recommend that you would add some other armor pieces in the “uncorrupt” part of this Tahu moc

1 Like

Interesting concept and the execution isn’t half bad either. I love the way you utilized the Mask of Crestion here.

2 Likes

INSTRUCTIONS PLEASEEEEEE

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume I still remember how I made this thing.

Also, wow, this post made me realize G2 was 8 years ago

But yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s the same internal build as Tahu Uniter. The only thing I did was move the armor pieces around, add some masks and a foot, and swap the head and hand piece.

1 Like

Man, Ekimu shouldn’t have been standing next to him when he put the mask of control on :rofl:.

1 Like