A TTV Boards Story F-F-F-FOURQUEL?!: Signups [CLOSED!! Story has Concluded!!!]

@Shadowgear6335

Eh, what the heck.

3 sequels is enough for my glorious return to the series.

You know what to do, Ghid.

6 Likes

I wasn’t sure about it, but since you asked so nicely…

Yo Ghid, sign me up. My gender is still girl.

Now time for that existential crisis.

5 Likes

Why not spend it buying a delicious cherry alfalfa ABS salsa and limburger shake at Food Groups 'R Us?

do you mean the nacho chip hat deluxe pack with the mariachi band to meet you at the 3rd floor of the above ground car park or am I confusing things

5 Likes

Yeah, if only we had some incredibly lonely and depressed artist insane enough to draw something like this-

Wait… are you…

No.

I won’t do it.

No don’t even ask.

No no NO!

I did it…

See! Anime Ghid isn’t the only Ghid I’m capable of drawing!

14 Likes

truly ghideous

6 Likes

All hail High Emperor Ghid!

1 Like

that’s a pretty good summary of what ghid looks like

2 Likes

I wanna either die or not die! Sounds fun! I am a meister, not a meisterin, in case anyone didn’t know that already.

Dang, do I want to go for my Spider-Ehlek or Eelectro persona? Or something entirely different?

I dunno, if you need a chaotic personality or a heroic personality, I could probably fit both… Oh, and I love to act cinematic, making entrances and the like.

3 Likes

Ayo @Atobe_Brick you seeing this?

2 Likes

oh my.

7 Likes

Female, and simps for Artakha.

I am indeed. I was holding off on signing up, but now’s as good a time as any other, I suppose.

You can now take credit for reintroducing everyone’s favorite character to the Book Of ___ series!

Ghid, do the thing

3 Likes

Ya like it?

2 Likes

It’s fantastic, but I never thought I’d keep myself up at night. Well, the more you know

also JSYK I’m throwing a hidden message in the next BoD chapter just for you

5 Likes

Pull the lever!

Also uh I guess I’ll sign up…kinda sick of being a car axle though, so hopefully soon I’ll make a self-Moc and we can just pretend the “car axle” is a sentient part of my spine or something.

2 Likes

hate to break it to you but you stopped being a car axle a little while ago

1 Like

I-
Uh
Give me a couple, hours to uh just do a little reading.

5 Likes

Good luck.

6 Likes