A TTV Boards Story THE THREEQUEL: Signups [CLOSED!! (again) STORY IS BECOME REAL!!!]

The narcissistic cushion hater is back.

but saying “I’m in” or “sign me up” sounds cringe

darn uh

Enter me into thine liste, oh enlightened one.

1 Like

Wait, Book of Logic isn’t over, is it?

2 Likes

You need to look harder :wink:

I get very clever with usernames

Hardly, I’m just lacking in any and all foresight

3 Likes

Alright, guess I have some reading to do,
Am boy btw

Also, the only reason why the people who are currently in are in is because I know their genders, which they didn’t list. Otherwise they’d need to clarify.

i’ll take that as a no
1 Like

Oh my gosh he’s the car.

guys

duh

the AXLE

2 Likes

If you knew why didn’t you say anything?

1 Like

I like flexing my superior intellect. You knew this.

1 Like

let me in.
I’m male.

1 Like

What exactly are you looking for?

If it’s “being well-written” (I.E. Tolkien writing vs. James Patterson writing), I’m not sure how helpful I can be. I can find grammar and spelling and stuff, but I’m guessing that’s not what you’re looking for.

If it’s “narratively good” (I.E. Lord of the Rings vs. The Twilight Saga), that I might be more helpful with. I can point out stuff like “this contradicts earlier events, this character should have done X, you never explain why Winger’s head exploded”, etc.

4 Likes

Realize first that I began book of ramblings with a man eating spinach and book of logic by putting on pants.

look man it was one time

2 Likes

stop projecting your own desires.

geez.

3 Likes

You can have a ridiculous plot that still makes sense narratively
Case in point: my life

5 Likes

I feel this doesn’t help your case

1 Like

Appearance: honestly, the way you had me in the og story (hoodie girl who might have earphones) works fine.

1 Like

What does “I’m in”, “sign me up”, “put me in”, “let me in” even mean!?
You’re not even trying! Let me show you how it’s done:

Oh four-eyed majesty, owner of the world’s most beautiful teeth, ultimate weeb slayer, highest of all emperors, could you generously grant me, a mere mortal, the chance to become a part of your unquestionably glorious story?

Alright, with that done, let me provide some information about myself.

Uh…

I’m a guy,
I’m tall, so I keep bumping smaller doorframes and low-hanging lamps with my forehead,
I’m rather sarcastic,
I spend too much time on a forum dedicated to a dead toyline,
I’m not, in fact, a furry, but several people think that I am because of that stupid mask that I decided to give my self-MOC five years ago,
I hate coconuts, literally everything about them disturbs me.

That’s it.

Oh, wait, no, it isn’t! If you don’t add me, I won’t be mad at you, but what I will do in this case is I’ll start watching anime, but why should such a minor detail bother you, right?

6 Likes

Do not … quivers in barely controlled rage … do not ever think you can out-ghidevote me. Me, the ONLY scribe deemed worthy, the ONLY one who has seen the true ghlory of the ALMIGHTY ONE.

2 Likes

Meh, this is uninteresting.

And this is hardly poetic. Looks more like Danny Devito portraying an M&M. Or perhaps that was my fever dream and not a real commercial.

I don’t see why I should-

well played.

6 Likes