A TTV Boards Story THE THREEQUEL: Signups [CLOSED!! (again) STORY IS BECOME REAL!!!]

cmon rukah do I have to answer every question twice

2 Likes

just that one
uh
that was a joke

1 Like

I wish to join again.

4 Likes

We take jokes very seriously around here.

5 Likes

I asked to sign up when it reopened and now that it’s closed i’m still not signed up :confused:

2 Likes

STORY HAS BECOME REAL IN NOW.

thank you for subscribing.

6 Likes

Yay!!

Can’t wait to be a random LEGO piece on the ground somewhere

5 Likes

devious, either way.

how so

I’ve been updating the signups list with specifications as to which chapter each person first appears in, so go ahead and check that out, all you wacky theorists!

3 Likes

Is this OraNui, Ghid?

It’s the only thing I could find in chapter 29 :thinking:

8 Likes

Epic.

2 Likes

you’ll have to ask him yourself

1 Like

@OraNui is that you?

5 Likes

What did I miss?

5 Likes

Apparently your skin and internal organs.

6 Likes

POST 100 WOOO

All the appearances per chapter have been updated accordingly. I’ll see you all in the next signups.

6 Likes

smh 0/10 didn’t put links to the chapter :triumph:

4 Likes

As part of my Boards Story project, I’m coming back to clarify character appearances for those who desire to be in-the-know about how I pictured them:

Ghid - A creepy alien-like humanoid with no nose or hair, and who is extremely tall (and also Winger’s dad somehow). Dresses in fine attire and is easily identified by the extra eyes on the right side of his head.
N01Inparticular - No one in particular.
Eilrach - An ancient evil skeleton whose gaseous forms can inhabit bodies currently uninhabited. Will dissipate without a proper host.
Axelford - Formerly a bent metal pole, now prophesied to return as something stronger.
Winger - A punk teen who’s totally the coolest guy ever… Or so he thinks. Ghid is his dad, somehow.
Dadertrix - A strange alien creature with a unique ability. Seems to favor Ghid over others.
Rukah - Seems like a sharp fellow. Not sure he’s cut out for any of this, though, no matter how you slice it. Figured I should point that out.
Racie02 - A girl. Is she dead? Well that’s a bummer.
NOTaHFfan - Some silver stranger who keeps Diero in check. Sends him notes but Diero never reads them. The defacto leader.
Hawkflight - The edgy boy. Combat expert, but mostly expert of looking homeless. Walks weird for some reason.
Vile_Cephalopod - He’s got eight arms, really hates comparisons to Vishnu, and will shoot you until you are dead (and then shoot you some more). Why so angry?
Chronicler - I gotta hand it to him, he’s hands-down one of the most important characters here.
Cordax - A yellow mechanical kid in a purple hoodie which will not have any unfortunate predicaments occur during this story.
Lesnichiy - Formerly a robot with a glowing head, now prophesied to return as something stronger.
Diero - A rootin’ tootin’ gun-slingin’ cowboy with a fake accent he uses at random. Completely invincible! I hope…
Sonus - Formerly… The Sun, now prophesied to return as something… that isn’t the sun.
GoodGuy2006 - A dubious little creature getting up to mischief, this is no good.
Krelikan - A vahki-like robot turned into a rectangle by Monopoly. A very angry rectangle.
OraNui - Formerly the Chronicler for Lesnichiy, now prophesied to return as something stronger.
Mr.Monopoly - Mr. Punchy Murder is back! Hopefully he’s learned to recant his punchy murder ways… But somehow I doubt it.
Tott - Now who could this be?

6 Likes