A TTV Boards Story TOO: Signups

Why am I doing this again?

Bold of you to assume that there was a first time. And besides, when I got denied by Ghid, I decided to make my own ‘A TTV Boards Story Two’. Which blackjack, and @GoodGuy2006

15 spots, No catches

The lucky few:

@GoodGuy2006 ?

I will regret this, but…

I’m in it. I am male. You can describe me without regarding my Profile picture, if you want to. I would like to be somewhat clever-but-weak character, if able. I would like to have some sort of cool weapon, if it will be ok. I would like to use 4 "if"s in a row, if possible.
Anticipating :nerd_face:

Open for one week and one week only.

Rules are as follows:

• I don’t have to include you and I don’t have to give a reason for not including you
  • nobody gets drafted ever
  • if you want in you have to list your gender as well as any info you want used in your representation (I occasionally go off of people’s profile pictures, you can see what that ended up like in the other topic)
  • not everyone will die (but expect to anyway)
  • I don’t have a patreon and am currently unemployed
  • You will die of fun.

one week, you gargoyles

1 Like

You crazy son of a ■■■■■, you did it.

Anyways, sign me up. I am a dude. I don’t care how you portray me. You can kill me the second I get introduced, it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Jon Arbuckle it is

2 Likes

I wanna be in the story.

I’m a dude, as anyone who’s ever read any of my posts would know. Represent me in any of the ways I mentioned in the other topic. Same situation with the names. Another thing, I feel like any of the forms I mentioned would be the kind of character that just knows deep down that they’re better than everyone else, but doesn’t show it much.

heresy.

I expected so much more of you.

1 Like

Can I be included?

No
‌‌

Why…?

Because I said so.

It’s not like I have any authority here anyway.

1 Like

you still have to specify whether you’re a blue panda or a blue red panda

1 Like

Read my username

I will regret this, but…

I’m in it. I am male. You can describe me without regarding my Profile picture, if you want to. I would like to be somewhat clever-but-weak character, if able. I would like to have some sort of cool weapon, if it will be ok. I would like to use 4 "if"s in a row, if possible.
Anticipating :nerd_face:

1 Like

yes but the picture you gave didn’t match that

There’s already an ongoing game like this- Prentice1215

3 Likes