Abbalon, the Apostle of Light

Hey all! It’s been a while but unfortunately studies come first haha. Anyway this is something I have been tinkering with in my free time. I felt like my creations were leaning too much on big bionicle mocs so I made something a bit smaller than normal. Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

149 Likes

That is amazing

1 Like

I am simply stunned by this. There are some clashing textures here and there, but this has an otherwise solid and concise form. The emphasis on all the sharp, vertical plating really gives it a larger, more regal appearance and the colors play nicely with one another. Ordinarily silver and gold look odd together, but neither overpowers one another to a major degree, which is great.

6 Likes

As usual, this is a great MOC. The colors are very consistent, and it overall looks amazing. There is some clashing textures with (some) of the CCBS and technic, but it looks good regardless.

1 Like

This is insane. Just flat out amazing. It very clearly reminds me how far away I am from the truly elite MOCists.

1 Like

Color me impressed.

1 Like

nice change from solid silver haha

The MOC is simply awesome, but I bet he can’t fly on those wings.

1 Like

probably not haha

1 Like

This is SICK
i love the armored look he has

1 Like

this is amazing

1 Like

This is amazing.
Really nice work.

1 Like

Looks pretty great, fantastic work.

1 Like

Ummm…what is your definition of small, exactly?

4 Likes

My jaw literally dropped. This is an amazing moc. The colour scheme is genius, the design is absolutely incredible! Only complaints I have which are very very minor complaints are the weapon and the Brutaka masks. The sword is basically pure silver and doesn’t mesh with the entirety of the moc as well as it could. The Brutaka masks stick out to me for some reason, they seem to be in the way of articulation. Besides that I love it all, especially that custom mask. People may say they don’t like the somewhat hidden bronze pieces but I absolutely love them.

Literally top 5 mocs I’ve ever seen and my jaw literally did drop. (I thought people just said that to exaggerate).

1 Like

I’ve heard about beer goggles, but goblet eyes? That’s a new one!

Awesome work here. The shaping is great (for the most part; the tops of the wings look like pretty bare technic to me :v) and there’s some great NPUs! The blue system slopes bring a lot to the design too.

1 Like

Wow!!

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: bronze pieces? They must be pretty well hidden because I can’t see them :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely amazing. There’s so much to say about this guy! The wings, the shaping, the parts usage, the weapon, the head. It’s all just incredible!

1 Like

Tolerant, marry me…
Please…
Nah but foreal, this thing is amazing. I was scrolling through all these mocs while in a skype call with my friend, and what I said when I clicked on this I can’t say in this comment.

1 Like