Abbalon, the Apostle of Light

Pretty darn epic, if I say so myself.

1 Like

Just remembered about this but did you happen to get inspiration from this @TolerantAxe97

2 Likes

no but the resemblance is uncanny haha! what is that from??

1 Like

Digimon or my childhood

This MOC is just gorgeous in every way. I particularly love how the skirt looks - a perfect use of parts, and the chains particularly serve very well to add to the flowing look! Just incredible work!

1 Like

What is the chest piece you used between the Olmaks? Anyway, great MOC!

1 Like

Looks like spinax’s head piece.

1 Like

yeah its the spinax head piece :slight_smile:

So thats why this design is secretly awsome. It takes design notes from the best Digimon and his Digievolution.

1 Like

Haha unfortunately not, just a big coincidence is all :slight_smile: I never actually watched digemon as kid

Man that looks awesome!!!

1 Like

Considering it’s a piece by TolerantAxe, I’m not surprised that it’s well-detailed, has a clear (and awesome) aesthetic, and good parts usage. However, it definitely has all of those things and more. As usual, I’m incredibly impressed.

1 Like

Glad you like it! :slight_smile:

o. m. g. Absolutely amazing MOC. The colours are nice, great mix of CCBS and system. Nice use of Brutaka’s mask on the torso

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh come on just when I think I’m building ok mocs I see this then its like I should just give up. but still really really good work!

2 Likes

Thats one of the best mocs ive ever seen. The only thing I don’t like is the placement of the lewa masks on the hands. The would look better on the shoulders.

Wait, wasn’t your giant dog faced silver titan on the moc spotlight.

1 Like

Thanks, and yeah if you are on about dionysus he was on the spotlight a while ago :slight_smile:

Yes, but dyonisys was a blacksmith, wasn’t he ?

No, he was a party animal.

2 Likes