Abcd: toast of "I did what I could"

(the toast part is intentional) I tried to make a humanoid moc and this is what I came up with, no backstory because I don’t think he deserves it. Enjoy those exposed ball joints and blue pins

I tried to pose him

30 Likes

Huh… I mean it’s pretty nice/smooth for a simple build.
Good job!

1 Like

Thanks, but i think I’m just going to stick with rahi mics for now

1 Like

Hey! We can always use more of dose! I mean, they’re hard to make! (At least for me because I have literally never been able to make one… yet that is!)

1 Like

I don’t mind the MOC, but the title is a bit confusing…

1 Like

Those exposed ball joints and blue pins were quite enjoyable!

His name is abcd, and he’s the toa(st) that represents my best attempt at making something toa like with the little amount of pieces I own

I really like this

1 Like

Pretty cool. A nice simple moc can’t ever go wrong with those.

1 Like

The colour scheme is pretty good, nice work on the moc.

1 Like

later today i will post something really little, but im proud of it

I really like this! Sure, it may be a simple build, but the proportions are good, the colour scheme is pretty solid.

The weapons are really cool and I like your mask choice. I honestly think that with a few small tweaks this guy could be great.

• Would you happen to have more CCBS bones in black? I think he would look better if his entire skeleton was one colour (it would help to unify the build.

• How about swapping out the orange pieces with silver ones? The burnt orange and regular orange clash a bit because they’re so close in colour.

• Finally, my biggest recommendation would be to pose your figure in front of a plain backdrop (a plain white table/wall will do). That would improve the presentation of your MOC tremendously. Your hand and the cluttered background currently get in the way of what we really want to see (the MOC). For example, lookat @LoganMcOwen’s CCBS Matoro revamp that looks really good because it’s posed well and isn’t competing with anything else in the picture.

1 Like

The only thing you mentioned that I have is a table, I might retake the photos

1 Like