BUY! SELL! TRADE!
At the moment, we do not currently have policies drafted so any and all transactions are AT YOUR OWN RISK.
GUIDELINES (Has not been finalized yet)
BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Do not put personal info in the topic. What is recommended is that the seller and buyer will contact each other by email or PM and work out the details from there.
- One trade topic per member. We ask that you keep only one trade topic.
- Only post in a topic if you are interested.
- Do not attempt to steal trades. If the seller has made an offer with another buyer, you will not attempt to steal the trade. Holds are a gray area.
- Get proof of the trade. Some people might claim the trade was not upheld so getting proof such as a receipt from the post office or delivery confirmation will be helpful in disputing a claim.
- Ship the items in a padded box/envelope. Someone bought it from you and they would like it for you to make sure nothing happened to it during the shipping.