Abyss MOC

This is another character I created round about the same time I made the original Malice figure back in '05. Like Malice I kept the ideas that I liked from the original but upscaled him to my average size class (which is probably Titan sized). Abyss was predominantly dark blue colour scheme, however, due to lack of dark blue parts I had available at the time, I added blue and touches of red to him. Abyss is commander of the Iron Trencher (which is the star ship my good guys live on) although his is not in charge of the team. He is cranky but well respected by his comrades, and he can put up a good fight. Let me know your thoughts!

I will probably end up rebuilding this, but hey, we’ll see what happens!

20 Likes

You will never disappoint me when it comes to MOC’s, will you.

This is a groovy MOC man.

1 Like

Nice use of the Ben 10 wings and torso! I love the look of this guy and the red highlights are nice

2 Likes

dear lord its great

2 Likes

Looks kinda clutered

You’re probably the only person that I know of who used a Ben 10 wing piece.

And you used it well.

1 Like

Sweet use of the Ben 10 Wings and the Hordika head. They look really good.

As for the rest of the MOC, some of the textures clash a bit too much (middle-arms are kinda skinny too). The dark blue looks really good and the blue/red go really well together, but all three together combined with the silver and white looks a bit messy. Can I assume you’re limited in terms of parts?

1 Like

@legomaster1378 yes at time I was, I bought quite alot recently so I will end up rebuilding him.

1 Like

The only good Ben 10 chest use I’ve seen. Love the whole thing!

1 Like

anyone else getting an iron giant vibe?

1 Like

Gotta say I’ve not seen much of that colour scheme. Nice use of the Ben 10 parts, too!

1 Like

Never thought I’d see Ben 10 parts used in a good way, this is great

2 Likes