Accel World: Black Lotus

so have been watching Durarara i thought “Lets start making system mocs but of anime characters” so hers is kuroyukihime AKA Princess Black Snow AKA The Black king AKA Black Lotus from the Anime Accel World.its a really good animeif you like robots gaming and comedy.

well here she is and oh sorry for the flash even its still daylight out here in the UK Black Lotus was a hard one to photograph. her main colour is Black, secondary is purple and transpurple and her eyes are a light-ish pink. i did try my best at mimicing her from the show.

Again sorry for the flash

40 Likes

Doesn’t really feel much as the original.

Looks really good. I would change the visor though so she has the v shape from the anime. I don’t expect a master but I do find it to look more like a cool looking mech rather than her avatar.

Niiiiice. Helmet should be a “V” though.

@Khalsa721 and @moamahrimatoro

if i had more parts and a better know how then yes but the cheese slope parts is all i got

1 Like

You painted parts…

The legs could use some tiles to cover the studs and match the rest of the body’s smoothness. I also feel like you under-emphasized some of the key features, such as the spikes on the knees, the shoulder jets, and the chest spikes.

over all, it doesn’t kill me, but it’s decent.

1 Like

well its hard trying to get as something as big as lego to make as a tiny figarine like BL here as i stated its a first try im not as good as the actual guy who can do this sort of thing who i cant remember his flickr username

How big is it compared to a human? the mech in the show, not the moc.

its 6mm taller and 4mm wider than the actual figma and the figma stand that came with Scarlet rain is barely holding her

basically shes the same hight and size as a master grade gundam from gundam00

How big is she in the show?

hmmmm her human form is 5ft 4 so her avatar height is 6ft 6

So it’s really tiny, pretty much a exo suit… Well, I don’t know what to do about that. If she was bigger in the show, I’d have reccomended you make the moc bigger so you could have more space for shaping. But that’s not the case… Oh well

watch the show up to ep24 and come talk to me again its kinda hard to explain things when somepeople i know dont know what i might be talking about

Ehh, I don’t feel like watching 24 episodes of a show that doesn’t interest me. Do you have a wikipedia article or something you could link me to?

2 Likes

It looks alright.
Don’t have any complaints or crituiques. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Well, that doesn’t really give me any idea on her size. I guess that it’s probably pretty close to her human form, so what you said was right.

errrrrrrrrm?

It’s a cool MOC (that appears very dusty).

My only issue is that I don’t think it captures the concept.

Again, cool, but not exactly accurate to what you’re aiming for.

The visor is just too blocky to me.

Also, the painted parts have very visible streaks :confused:

1 Like