Acid Toa(?)

Hello there! I’m not really sure what to make of this guy. He looks kinda like a toa, but is a bit large maybe? Also as you can probably tell from the pictures, he has an acid theme, but acid isn’t really an element.
Anyway, I think he looks cool, and if anyone has suggestion for a name or a description of the guy feel free to post it! ^^

This also shares the same build as my recent Toa Nuparu revamp.

So what do you think? Any feedback is appreciated feedback! :blush:

more pictures here

38 Likes

It’s pretty darn weird but I like it.

4 Likes

I like the Double Helix looking arm thingy.

3 Likes

it looks more like a bounty hunter then a toa. But still really awesome

1 Like

I’d agree that he looks just a little off for a Toa, mainly due to the fact that his arms just seem to end in weapons rather than him having any kind of hands. That said, this build’s practically a catalog of rarely-seen parts with a lot of creative technic use in the torso and limbs. In effect, it’s like you’ve created a Bionicle MOC that on the surface hardly uses the Bionicle system at all, giving off a vibe much more like the early titan sets ('03-'05) in its extensive use of raw technic over even the regular Bionicle armor shells and weapons. That torso build in particular looks very interesting and different from the norm, even if that might just be because of the way its armoring is laid out. In all, a very unique MOC in build and theme. Well done!

1 Like

The color scheme works oddly well.

1 Like

Love the use of technic and the shoulder cannons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool stuff! maybe he is some OOMN member or Dark hunter? I dunno. good stuff regardless.

1 Like

looks really complicated

1 Like

This thing is really cool

1 Like

Overkill but not bad. The tubes does stick-out though.

1 Like

The weapons are pretty crazy.

Seems like overkill.

I approve…

1 Like

Holy mother of RASPUTIN. I want to see this guy take on Takanuva '08.

1 Like

Cool. Reminds me of Corroder and such from HF.

1 Like

Woah. That’s pretty awesome! The green almost looks teal in that lighting.

1 Like

@MysteryMuffin Thanks! It’s supposed to be acid, not an arm xp

@Wheatley, @RaptorTalon Dark hunter it is then!

@Scorpion_Strike I always try to use old pieces, because they look the best and they bring a fun challenge, since they usually aren’t very usefull. Also in this case, there aren’t many yellow Bionicle parts, so I had to go with a more technic/throwbots like style in order to get the color (I did not want to use Bright-light-orange / Hewkii yellow). Thanks a lot for the feedback! ^^

Thank you everyone for the feedback I really do appreciate it :innocent:

Oh my god! This is amazing!

1 Like