my personal least favourite Video game company
why?
because as EA is, activision are greedy a holes
not only that
but they took crash bandicoot
and turned him into
this thing
http://i.imgur.com/K7JUBiu.png
oh and the cash cow cod, the rekage of destiny (not too bothered by this)
and many, many other things.
Discuss this thing down below

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say that I hate them, after all, they did make some good Crash Bandicoot games like Nitro Cart, Spyro games, the '82 Pitfall, Star Wars Jedi Knight, Skylanders, and Deadpool.

or as I call it

CTR remastered

also
hannahmontana?
0/10

additionally

Crash tag team racing was muccccch better.

2 Likes

Nitro Cart was my childhood!

And Hannah Montana > Cory

Yes. I said it. Deal with it.

2 Likes

tag team was mine
I loved it.

I kinda agree
but I dont at the same time
both were good
both were bad.
offtopicnow

Woopsies.

3 Likes

Nitro Cart was a huge disappointment. CTR was a masterpiece but the successor didn’t feel good, and personally I didn’t like how it looked.

Activision were the guys who took away what could have been a brilliant game. I’m talking about Destiny, by the way. Screw you, Activision.

2 Likes

Activision… They’ve made a few games I’ve played. They helped with BIONICLE Heroes. But did they help with The Force Unleashed? I thought they did, but I can’t remember.

Activision brought me Spider-Man 2 and the various (good) Tony Hawk games.

They still suck, though.
I’m still waiting for a Spider-Man 2 HD remake.

then they proceded to bring you the amazing spider man 2 the video game.

4 Likes

There’s a Spider-Man 2099 costume in that game.
It automatically gets a 7/10 for also trying to recreate the swinging from SM2/USM

1 Like

grinds teeth oh man destiny, that was a thing, well I mostly dislike activision but they did help bring us the 2 best transformers games in existence, war for cybertron and fall of cybertron, though they did give us rise of the dark spark, so there is that

4 Likes

The thing that really bugs me is what happened with Blur. Pretty great racing game that bridges the gap between snobby super-realistic stuff and action-y party games like Mario Cart, but the advertising campaign for it was terrible; those few people who knew it even existed were confused by the premise, and the game flopped so badly that the developer working under Activision on it went out of business.

2 Likes

huh, maybe i should play that

1 Like

Admittedly I haven’t played it myself, but I’ve heard from several reliable sources that it’s actually pretty darn good, especially in online play.

1 Like