Ademar 2.0 (Aka Ademar the Swol)

Ademars recent updates made him beefier than before and made him a little more flexible. Unfortunately his wolf pal has been scrapped for parts to revamp my Marendar (for the 7th time) so hopefully I’ll have a post for him soon.

Pictures

Ademar is a weird case when it comes to his torso design. He still retains his av matoran frame but now the shoulder pads are separate from the arms making everything a little more poseable and flow better. He now has a wrist blade and I added some technic bits to his forearms to fill in the empty spaces a little (begone bland ccbs shells!)

15 Likes

He’s cool. :sunglasses:

Thanks, I just wish I could find a solution to his stiff legs while still retaining the same look.

1 Like

I quite like this. The torso design is excellent, and you’ve made great use of Gorast’s head/mask.

1 Like

Thank you! I will say finding a good way to use gorasts mask and make it fit this build was difficult, but I think the custom head design really helped in this case.

As advertised! Very Swol! As far as constructive criticism goes, only thing I’d suggest is color swapping a few of the ccbs armor pieces. More lime green and less gunmetal gray. The swol shoulders come in lime green btw.

1 Like