Ademar & Gudmundr, Steltian Gladiators (updated with new pictured)

Extra pictures

Backstory

These two are Ademar and Gudmundr. Ademar is my self moc, a renowned Steltian gladiator who tamed a Lycanthrax Rahi he named Gudmundr. The two of them fought in Stelts gladiatorial after Ademar was enslaved by the Steltian ruling class to fight for them. Eventually he led a rebellion against Stelts ruling class and ultimately found he and his companion imprisoned in the warrens, until that fateful day when Mata Nui destroyed Makuta on Bara Magna. After the GSR had fallen, Ademars cell broke open, thus he and Gudmundr escaped onto Spherus Magna.

Overall design

Overall Ademar is a fairly simple build. He consists of mostly CCBS bones and shells on an Av Matoran torso. The head connection is a little more complex than the rest of him though. Gudmundr was definitely more challenging to build. In the end I had to rubber band his head together since the upper segment of his head was connector by an axle in a pin hole causing it to flop all over the place when moved. I used black piraka feet to give his hunched back a rounded curved look. I’ve never been able to settle on a fitting design for my self moc but I think I’m quite happy with Ademar and his buddy.

18 Likes

Nice Moc, I like the black/lime combo.

1 Like

The MOCs are nice from what I can make out, try using a better and less distracting background next time.

2 Likes

Pictures have been updated so you should be able to get a better look